Beach Strip


Dobar dan readers! How is your week going so far? Not much happening around here, but then that's probably a good thing really. I was hanging out at the beach with some friends last weekend. It was pretty crowded, with lots of people walking around. Me and a friend decided to sit in the car and people watch for a little while when I spotted this couple walking to their car. The girl was average looking with a slender to medium build. It happened that they were parked a few cars over from us, but across the isle (we were backed into our space), so I had a good view of them. I actually wasn't really paying attention to them at all, but out of the corner of my eye I caught that motion of someone about to remove their pants. I looked over and she had her hands on the waist of her pants and she pulled them down! I almost gasped out loud! Unfortunatley, she was wearing a pair of shorts under her pants, so it turned out to be not much of a thrill at all. It's funny though how that motion was so eye catching, caught my attention right away!