A Sweet Milking

Perhaps I'll tell you how it all began, but right now in a fit of "Memento"-esque structure I'll start with how it ended...

Dulce lay next to me spent and sore from our spur of the moment sexcapade. She was curvy and caramel skinned. Her hair was long and silky, but disheveled atop her head. She looked exotic, like how those rappers like their girls in videos, but was a very real and normal mixture of Hispanic and Black. Her small breasts had puffy nipples that were ripe for tasting, which she clutched in a shy bout of self-consciousness even though she was fully naked. My eyes and mouth had surveyed all of her three hours earlier. It seemed silly, but all too understandable, why she played shy.

My chocolate body lay next to hers against her Egyptian cotton sheets. Who, at our age, could afford such things? She knew quality and craved it. Perhaps that's how I ended up with her in the first place. My hands reached out and caressed the soft skin on her full hips. She smiled and blushed timidly knowing she was all too through with my voracity, but wanted me to be satiated.

"You're so sexy." I groaned.

"Thank you." She whispered.

"Can I have a kiss?"

She moved closer and pressed her soft full lips against mine.

"You didn't have to ask." She giggled.

I smiled back at her and traced my hands across her hips and squeezed her plump ass cheeks with the tips of my fingers. My fingers traced down her leg and to my own body which touched her just at her knee. I worked the way up my own leg to my erect manhood. He was still throbbing. I felt the full length of my lust and the wide girth of the temptation in my hand. She looked down at me with Bambi brown eyes and blinked.

"What you gonna do with that?"

"I need to cum. You got me right at the edge."

She traced a finger down her nipple then rubbed my arm.

"You mind if I handle this?" I asked sheepishly. We'd just done so many hot and sexy things to each other yet now we were shy.

"Mmmm not at all. Why would I?" She purred.

My hand had already begun stroking my shaft as I stared in her eyes. It was like a living fantasy. She there looking at me as I massaged myself. Dulce was the person many men thought of as they pleased themselves and here I was doing it while she watched me. She closed her eyes listening to my breath quicken as my hand got busy between us.

With each stroke, I again felt her tightness around me. I could feel her heat again. I could feel her passion. I squeezed tighter to recreate the feeling of her vice grip on me. My pulse quickened. I was engorged with lust and wanting. He throbbed in my hand wanting more of her.

"Need me to do anything?" She smirked feeling helpless.

"Let me taste your nipples." I growled. She arched forward sliding her now erect right nipple against my tongue and let out a low moan as she felt the warmth of my tongue.

"Mmm yes, baby." She purred for my enjoyment.

I felt fidgety as the need to cum overcame me even more. My hand stroked faster against my tool working him into a rigid springboard which bounced under the pressure of my fingers. My spare hand reached out and caressed her smooth skin again. Her smooth ass gave way to warm, moist lips. I sampled the moisture then brought it to my mouth and tasted.

"Wow." She gazed at the excitement and speed with which I pleased myself.

"Talk to me." I pleaded.

"Yeah, come on...do it baby. Mmmm yes. Stroke it. Do it...mmmm"

I watched her lips as she spoke. Her pretty face and her naked body. The face that had contorted and smiled earlier when she reached orgasm. The naked body I had felt close on top of me, taken from behind and slid on top and inside of. She was worthy of many masturbatory fantasies and she was here with me, watching me. I was turned on even more by the thought. She cupped her breast and swirled the nipple against her fingertip.

"Mmm yeah stroke it." She said for me as her nipples grew more erect.

"I'm gonna cum. Where you want me to cum?" I panted feeling the heat and energy welling in my loins.

"Wherever." She shrugged.

I looked over her body. Her caramel skin. The wide expanse of her hips. The roundness of her behind. The welcoming bronze hue of her thighs. The flatness of her stomach. The chocolate brown of her erect nipples and pert excited breasts. The length of her neck. The plump softness of her lips. Her pretty round face.

I looked down again at her round ass. Mmmm I had cherished fantasies of roughly bending her over and exploding against her behind when I was alone...and when we were together....

"Wherever?" My voice wavered as I stroked myself harder and faster. I thought of her hips and her movements against me. How she took the dick and gave the pussy.

"Mmmmm" She watched the glistening tip of my cock as it throbbed big and ready. I arched my head towards her and she took the cue immediately sucking my tongue from my mouth and kissing me hard. I pulled away as the force and pressure in me grew too strong.

"I'm gonna cum. Where? Mmmmm"

"Go ahead. Wherever." Her eyes gaped as I turned towards her with my rock hard penis in hand.

With all of the fantasies and thoughts of seeing me explode against her skin in various places, I had another sudden shot of self-consciousness, clean-up and fear. My body twisted toward the bed as I exploded against the sheets next to her as she watched me squirt. My body convulsed as I stroked every last drop from within like exorcising a demon.

I collapsed against the bed being careful not to land in my deposit. Dulce smiled at me as she rubbed my back.

"You know that just made me want you more, right?" I slapped her left ass cheek lightly.

"They can never get enough." She smiled.

They call me The Fury and I'm not afraid to take things in my own hands.