Fuck Me

Just fuck me.

Hush with your words. No more explaining or pleading or persuading. Close that sexy mouth of yours and put it to better use. I need you to stop talking. Stop teasing and stop sweet talking. Save your sentiment for another time.

Just fuck me.

You don't need to be romantic with me lover. Not today. I don't need you to be tender and I don't need your gentle touch or your puppy dog eyes. Forget the wining and dining. I'm a sure thing. You don't have to make love to me.

Just fuck me.

Don't think about tomorrow or the day after. Don't worry about things that you have no control over. Forget what came before this, and stop anticipating what's to come. Enjoy this right here, right now. Take advantage of what's in front of you.

Just fuck me.

Don't make me wait. Please don't give me excuses. I just need this one thing and I need it now. It doesn't need to be special or last very long. You don't need to impress me or teach me new tricks.

Just fuck me.

I don't need your kisses or even your caresses. Hold off on undressing and forget the foreplay. I love your fingers but they can wait. My mouth salivates for your cock but there's someplace I need it more. Don't worry about me, I'm ready.

Just fuck me.

Please. I'm begging you.

Just fuck me.