Dos



Dos years that is, for Pocket Secrets.

Happy blogversary to me!


Thought I'd celebrate by giving you a rare peek at the real A. Secret once again. The mystery is fun but sometimes you deserve some eye candy too.


Speaking of deserve, if it weren't for a few people then this blog wouldn't be what it is today.


***tapping microphone***

"Is this thing on? I'd like to thank..."


EZ Cheese, Unbroken, and Sinful for going from virtual strangers to being on my Christmas card list. Thank you for your help, friendship, daily emails, and for putting up with my ass. I love you.


Riff, Sage, Single One, Ronjazz, Quiet In The Corner, Edge, and Badside, for making me feel so desired and sexy all of the time. You are a bunch of pervs and I love it.


Kyra, Lakey, Ms. I, Marianne, L., Bad Influence Girl, Cate, and Pitseleh, for being my go-to girls. Your advice, stories, and cocktails have kept me going.


Max, for his amazing appreciation of food, drink, and women. Someday handsome, someday.


Brad, for all of his help and compliments (and he's not even trying to get into my pants!).


My readers for continuing to come back here when sometimes there isn't even anything new to read. Your comments make my day.


Lastly, and most importantly, my Loverboy. Truly, if it weren't for him none of this would even exist. Inspiration at it's finest.


Thank you ALL!


Okay pop the champagne and then let's fuck!

xx,

A. Secret