SILF: Drunken Bang

SILF: Strangers to me (most likely to you too, but if not, pass along the link why dontcha) that I find exceptionally sexy. This isn't your regular celebutante, model, actress shit. Just hot ass regular women because honestly, there are tons more hot chicks out there than celebs. Where do I find them? Wherever! Just see a picture. See her in the street, at a party, on wherever....and introduce you to what I think she's like and why she's so sexy. I'd like to celebrate the women of the world. The Strangers I'd Like to Fuck. No offense.

"I'm just playin' but I'm sayin...'" - Notorious B.I.G



This one may offend, but really it shouldn't...take it with a laugh and a tongue in cheek..or wherever you like tongues.

Hey SILF,

Whassup how ya doin? You're sexy as hell. You're the kinda sexy bitch...huh?.oh sorry I'm drunk. I didn't realize you don't like being called bitch in public...you're the kinda broad...better?...ok...you're the kinda freak (like me) that makes me wanna have a wild drunk fuck. I can tell you've had one. And you look perfect for that...

The bent down fingers in the mouth thing will get you just that. The fishnets are a nice touch. You can leave those on and I'll rip the crotch out...or lick it depending on how drunk I get tonight. Seriously though...

I mean I was serious before, but...

You're pretty and your eyes are gorgeous. You'd have to stare at me when you're riding me. I know it'll be hard considering all that hot sex and good orgasms, but do that for me ok?

I'm a respectful guy so if you don't lose any respect for me in the morning. I'll be sure to text you tomorrow night to see how your hangover is doing. Sexy!

Let's get outta here. Tell your friends you got a ride and you'll be riding all night...except when you're on all fours.

Meet me at the door by the bouncer with the missing front tooth.

They call me The Fury and you can dance with me anytime.