Kinks and fetishes, oh, my!

Everybody's got 'em, you know, just like everybody's going to have to go to the bathroom eventually!

Granny is not going to reveal to you what her personal little kinky interests and exciting fetishes are.  But I leave clues.  You can sometimes tell by the props I use in my pictures and by my poses a little about what might give my own erotic imagination that little extra "oomph" that makes life fun.

I find what turns people on and what they enjoy seeing pictures of eternally fascinating.  You can always make suggestions about what you'd like to see me pose with, or wearing, in my pinups, you know!  But if your well-intentioned, good faith wish-list offends Granny's delicate sensibilities or is beyond the boundaries of her personal comfort or moral beliefs, then it won't happen.  Granny's pretty much an old-fashioned girl at heart, and she always listens to that little voice inside her.  (Remember in the cartoons, some character once said, "Get thee behind me, Satan, and don't push!"?)

But isn't it fun, for instance when you're standing in the grocery check-out line, to imagine what the people in queue with you are into?  Police uniforms? Mashed potatoes?  Inflatable pool toys?  Fabric swatches?  And remember, you just never know what you might be doing or wearing that's turning somebody on.  Isn't that a great thought?!  Doesn't that just make you smile?