Whee!


Granny P loves fooling around with her photographs!  But it takes a lot of time to crop, color adjust and upload them here and to the flickr site.

And Granny P loves to get fan mail!  It makes all the time spent at photo shoots, getting the wardrobe together and editing the photographs worth it if you enjoy them.

But I was thinking, while reading some of my fan mail.  And maybe there's a profound truth in here in what I was thinking and wanted to share with you.  Granny P is exactly like the women in your lives, your wives, lady friends, mothers and grandmothers.  And that's why I put up my pictures for you to enjoy, and why I tantalize you with tales of my burlesque dance classes and the naughty underwear and props I buy.  It's to remind you that women, just like men, are sexual beings, and we remain sexual even long after the Change of Life.  We deserve love, affection and intimacy just like the younger gals.  And we might even know a few tricks those youngsters don't!

And I was thinking:  you know, you could give the woman in your life the gift of some fun toys, costumes and things like I enjoy playing with.  Think what fun the two of you could have playing together!  Think what naughty things you could get up to together! Most women love to come out and play with the person who loves them.  Usually, you just have to ask.

Now go have some fun of your own this three-day weekend!  Don't let me have all of it!