Loyal readers pose questions.

Granny Panty is not going to tell you everything about herself just yet.  After all, we've hardly been introduced.  But I will answer a few questions today.

Q:  "Where are you, Mistress Granny?"
A:  Oooh, I like the way you address me so respectfully, so I'll tell you I currently reside in the United
States.  But I spend as much time as my modest income permits in France, the U.K. and Italy.

Q: "Are you married?"
A:  Not at this moment.  But I have often been in the past.  I can't tell you exactly how many times.  I started as a teenager and I truly can't remember all of my ex-husbands' names at the drop of a hat now.  My children claim I've had seven husbands.  Maybe that's true, but I recall some rather murky situations that might make my total higher.  I think the number is right up there with Elizabeth Taylor's and Zsa-Zsa Gabor's scores.  I call all of my ex-husbands "Bob," or "Robert (Roe-bair)" when I am in France and "Roberto" when I am in Italy so I can tell stories about them without having to keep all their names straight.  Granny is a resourceful, independent woman and never accepted alimony, by the way.  When a love affair is over, Granny cuts her losses immediately, packs up and moves on.  She's a true Romantic.

Q: "From what profession are you retired?"
A:  Granny was formerly a high school French teacher.

Q: "What is your nationality?"
A:  Granny's mother was a French war bride and her father an American soldier.  Vive le Marshall Plan! 

Q:  "Are you really a grandmother?"
A:  Yes, and my little angels are the light of my life!

Q:  "What characteristics do you look for in a partner?"
A:  A sense of humor, honesty, kindness and a boundless imagination for play. 

I hope your curiosity is a little satisfied!  But Granny believes a little mystery is a very good thing.