Definition of Inspiration


Sol and I embraced tightly. My finger tips drummed against the soft material of her dress covering her back. I wanted to drop my hands lower and cup her round ass, but my shy cautious alter-ego was surrounded by watchful eyes.

"I want you to write a story about me." Sol flashed her big brown eyes widely.

My shy alter-ego let out a slight bashful laugh and looked on either side of him to see if the many friends around them had heard her request.

"Well…" I took over the body almost immediately pushing the shy guy to the side abruptly. "I'm going to need some inspiration."

She posed in her form fitted black dress.

"This isn't inspiration enough?"

"No. That's good…that's a start…" Then the shy guy smothered me again before I could finish my thought.

If I were at full energy I would've taken over, pulled her closer and whispered "Go to the bathroom in a little bit, I'll follow so we can talk privately."

She would've demurred and if she rebuffed I would've dragged her away with a joke about chatting about something private with her…business…

Trapped in the confines of the bathroom. My lips would caress her neck while my hands caressed down her body.

"I need inspiration…" I whisper in her ear.

My warm hands sliding up her dress feeling the softness of her thighs covered by her dark black hose. My hands finally cupping her ass then gripping her waist as my tongue plays with the tip of hers.

Without warning, her around, her face against the hardwood of the door. My hands pulling her hose down to her mid thigh with the stiffness of my dick pressing through my pants against her ass.

My mouth kissing the nape of her neck. She wants to fight back thinking of the "what ifs" but enjoying my lips and the impression of my manhood against her.

My left hand hijacks her left nipple caressing its erection harder. My right hand slides inside her thong. Her plump lips demure to my fingertips and grace me with their slick juice. She moans with the introduction of my thick finger as I slowly sample more of her tight sultry tunnel.

There would be some push back. Her conscious getting the best of her. I'd push her back against the door softly and pinch her nipple slightly…

"Enjoy it, Sol." I grunt.

Before she can push back again, my wet fingers are circling her hard clit. Her body quakes under the pressure of her love button. Before she knows it, she's pressing her ass back against my hard dick. Her hands are reaching behind her and grabbing at it. She wants to feel it. She wants to see what I have working in my boxers.

Her pretty plump lips quiver beneath my hand as her clit shudders under the circular motion of my slick fingers.

I slide my fingers from her, place them near her ear and let her hear me lick them clean. I pull up her tights and straighten her dress.

She turns around flustered and breathing heavily. My lips touch hers with the faintest taste of her own juice.

"Inspiration." I say.

They call me The Fury and I appreciate a good muse.