String Bikinis


Zhoyo Readers! I've noticed that there seems to be a small void in the panty world. What you see a lot of is thongs and G-Strings or grannies on the other end of the panty spectrum. In the middle you might find some boyshorts. What I don't see is many string bikinis. It's kind of strange because they were such a staple of any panty drawer before and now they seem to have almost vanished.

I did find the pink string bikini at VS, pictured above. I like that one a lot, very nice. I wonder if perhaps the panty pendulum will swing back toward the string bikini soon, or has that style of panty had it's day and is now banished to the big panty drawer in the sky? Seems like grannies were able to hang around all this time, but perhaps that's a comfort thing and has less to do with style. I don't know, what do you think?

Even those pictured above don't have the thin string joining the back and front panels that the old ones had; not that I'm complaining, you know I like that ruffling waistband. I've seen a few cotton string bikini panties at the stores, but not any satin or nylon ones really. Well, here's hoping that someone decides to make some soon.