My Latest Crush




Mija Readers! How is your week going so far? Looking for something to cut the weeknight boredom down? I found a new sit com I like called "Perfect Couples" which airs Thursdays at 8:30 on NBC. It's pretty funny stuff, but a large part of why I like it so much is the inclusion of Olivia Munn (pictured above) in the cast. I'm totally crushing on this girl right now; I just think she's so gorgeous with her Eur-Asian exotic looks, long silky black hair and sexy body.

She's actually a pretty good actress and pulls off her lines very well. In last week's episode she gave a nice VPL while wearing a short tight dress, made my day!

I hear that NBC is thinking of pulling the plug on this one, so I'm really rooting for it to make it. Check it out if you get a chance, even if it's only to see Olivia!