I Want Candy

Candy and I flirted as often was possible in college. She had the sweet demeanor of the one you could bring home to mom, but the devilish smile of the one that would talk the dirtiest behind closed doors. Each time my self esteem told me that she just wasn't seriously interested. Although, her small frame, chocolate skin, perky tits and round firm ass walking across campus was always a reminder that I really wanted to get to know her. One day, while at a mutual friend's, she even went so bold as to sit on my lap.

"Ouch!" She jumped in the air. "You stabbed me!"She screamed. Had I grown an enormous hard on that fast? I checked my pocket as she rubbed her ass. In my pocket was my sword like letter opener. Oops, I forgot I tucked that in there after opening some mail. She shook her head at me and sat on the floor.

And that's how it went. One step forward, three steps back. The entire four years of college. Candy was the one that got away. A couple of years after graduation, we eventually linked up again thanks to that same mutual friend. We chatted on AOL (old school AOL was like Myspace back then) and arranged a date.

"Don't stab her in the ass this time, Fury!"My friend scolded me.

The first date went well and ended with a slow kiss. Her soft lips caressed mine, her tongue warm and supple slid across my tongue, the heat rose in the room and we finally parted.

"That was years in the making. I think I just got a chill." She smiled as she hopped in her car and drove away. I stood in the street watching her tail lights get smaller. I couldn't let her get away again.

On the phone, on IM and in private chat rooms our conversations would begin innocently then fall quickly into sexual innuendo and preferences. Candy had a problem with climaxing. She just couldn't do it. I told her it was the norm, many women can't cum. She assured me that the issue wasn't her, it was her partners. I listened closely, my manhood growing stiff as she brought herself to the brink by rubbing her clit.

"Mmmmm, yeah it's slippery. Oooooh, I'm feeling the tingles. Ahhh my nipples are hard."Candy purred into the phone. Then she stopped and challenged me, dared me to finally be a man and seal the deal with her.

So one night after watching a pay per view wrestling event (of all things) we retired to my parents' dusty basement and listened to old school slow jams. Her big brown eyes fluttered to mine and soon our lips were together, our tongues sliding across the others. My hands softly caressed her face then her neck then cupped her firm perky breasts. Like the good bad little girl she was, Candy spread her legs just slightly, giving me a lane. My hand slid up her soft calf and into the darkness that was her denim skirt. Her smooth thighs were just as warm as her mouth. I found the warm spot between her legs covered only by the thin layer of her cotton panties and massaged. Her lips parted into a smile as we kissed. The soul sounds of the 70s rocked us into a sensual state.

Her shirt & bra found the floor. My mouth found her hard nipples and sucked softly. My tongue flicked them, I watched as they bounced back to my tongue like a returned tennis serve. My fingers guided her thong from her moist lips as she lay back and hummed with excitement. Soon my lips found her warm thigh. The smallest of pecks upward, the tiniest of licks in the crevice between her thigh and her womanhood. The one that got away was within my grasp. My tongue sliced and arc across her moist twat then found more moistness. Her erect clit bobbed against my tongue and soon I was strumming her. Her mouth humming a tune of inaudible words. I lifted my head leaving her wanting more.

Candy was challenged. She tore at my pants, removed my manhood from my boxers and but for a brief wide-eyed look at it, she quickly opened wide and engulfed the head in her small mouth. Slowly she licked around and around the shaft. Her eyes watched me for reaction. I stared back at her. The one that got away was giving me head...marginally good head. Hmmmm. She licked it slowly around like an ice cream cone. Her small hand holding the shaft partially in her grip. Soft, slow strokes with her warm mouth...but alas, my dick isn't an ice cream cone so all the light small licks were having little effect.

Commanding an end to this light blow play, I pulled a condom from the wrapper and slid it across the length of my erection. At her request I gave her a towel, which she balled up and placed underneath her warm pussy. Candy let out a long chilling moan as I slowly entered her from behind. I rocked slowly inside her. The towel rubbed against her clit. The small couch interrupted my strokes, the towel interrupted what was normally a reach around clit stroking. No good.

"Get on top." I commanded.

I sat back as Candy straddled my body. Her pussy moist and tight, expanded, opening to make room for my dick. Her slender brown legs relaxed, her knees clamped on either side of me as she lowered herself onto me. My thumbs rubbed her erect nipples as she took more and more of me into her. She lifted slowly and looked down at me inside of her.

"I don't think I'll have a problem cumming."She smiled as she slowly lowered herself again.

"Why not?"I bit my bottom lip as my hands cupped her round ass.

"You...your size...you have a very nice dick...a nice size...filling up my pussy"She purred. The dirty words leaving her pretty, innocent mouth gave my dick power. She lowered herself faster getting a rhythm. Lifting her small frame, I moved over to give us room in these cramped quarters. The condom (long before I found the benefits of Magnum XLs) was starting to constrict against my skin. I was slowly losing sensation. Her tight pussy was still very comfortable. I grabbed her ass and took control from the bottom. She gyrated with my coaxing. My dick massaging deeper inside her.

"Now we're getting somewhere."I smiled.

Vroooooom! My parents' car pulled into the driveway like the batmobile into the bat cave.

WHAT THE FUCK!!?

Candy hopped off of me, her pussy making a slight pucker sound as it released me. In seconds flat she had her bra and shirt back on while I changed the music to the first station I could find. A Snoop Dogg song pounded from the speakers. Candy looked at me, I back at her. Disappointed.

I walked Candy to her car after she smiled and made innocent for my parents.

"I can feel the wind."She said wide eyed.

"Yeah, it's a little windy out."

"No. I..can..feel..the wind. In me!"She explained. "I didn't have time to put my thong back on. You left me kinda open down there. When the wind blows, it feels like a wind tunnel."

"ummm..sorry."

"No, it's ok. I'm..whoa...that breeze just blew right in me."Her eyes gaped. "We really should've tried this in school. More alone time. More space."She smiled and kissed me fully on the lips.

I watched her tail lights get smaller as I stood in the street. Somehow wishing she stayed a fantasy. Or was I hoping I had the guts to capture her long before...

My name is Fury, the first opportunity isn't always the best to get the one that got away.