A trip down the rabbit hole

Recently, Phoenix received a free rabbit vibrator from The Rabbit Vibrator Lady. She's not really a masturbation kind of lady, but since The Rabbit
is a legendary piece of craftsmanship she wanted to try it out.

The morning after she used it, she rushed to tell me all about it on IM


Phoenix : Ok... So. You know I do not like to masturbate (I just think its stupid, as I know what my hand/fingers are going to do next). I've never really used
a dildo/sex toy without a partner being present.

Phoenix : So when I received the Rabbit in the mail my skepticism and lack of enthusiasm remained in shape.

Phoenix : Self gratification, in my opinion leaves no mystery. I've only enjoyed it if my partner was perfoming it on me or if I had an audience. So I reluctantly took the rabbit out of the box and placed the batteries in (BTW: who uses C batteries anymore?)

The Fury : LMAO

The Fury : continue

The Fury : lol

Phoenix : As I'd discussed with you, I'd not been a very sexual mood nor have I been feeling like my sensual self. As you instructed me to, I layed down and relaxed.

The Fury : did u relax or did u relax cuz i told u to?

Phoenix : I relaxed because I had to

Phoenix : In order to be open minded and to enjoy this process that I'd had no interest in

Phoenix : Anywho

Phoenix : I thought of you and I in the hotel room during my visit just recently.

The Fury : I likes

Fury note:[Nothing really happened in that hotel room, but I did get a chance to feel on Phoenix's newly plump ass and see her E cup tits with those wonderfully large nipples]

Phoenix : I thought about you mentioning the hardness of your dick when I told you I had just stepped out of the shower last night.

[note: we were on IM and we talked about her needing some visuals to help her get in the mood.]


Phoenix : I thought about this guy I'd just met on the airplane on my recent trip and how beautiful of a body and smile he had

The Fury : but not his ashy hands...

Phoenix : LOLOL

Phoenix : No not his ashy hands

Phoenix : Damn u had to remind me!!!

Phoenix : I thought about SHE and her tongue against my clit

Phoenix : And wouldn't you know, I was turned on

The Fury : mmmhmm

Phoenix : So I placed the toy near my wet spot with the rabbit facing upward

Phoenix : Using the remote control turned it on to the lowest speed initial

Phoenix : The vibration felt extremely good against my leg and so I moved the head of it to my vaginal lips

Phoenix : I truly enjoyed this toy for a number of reasons

Phoenix : I loved the remote because it provided me with hands free access to my nipples and other parts of my body

The Fury : your large nipples!

Phoenix : But I truly truly loved the sensation of the rabbit as it provided ultimate clitoral stimulation.

Phoenix : As hesitant as I was about initially using the toy

Phoenix : I truly enjoyed every minute of it and I didn't have to kick it out of my bed or house when I was done!

Phoenix : LOLOL

The Fury : lmao

Phoenix : And it didn't cum on or in me!

Phoenix : LOLOLOL

The Fury : why you sound all rehearsed?

Phoenix : I was hoping not to come off that way

Phoenix : But I'm talking to you

The Fury : lmao

Phoenix : I'm serious

Phoenix : The shit was amazing!

The Fury : was the size good enough for you?

Phoenix : You know I don't like anything too big in me

Phoenix : But the size was decent ... Something I could handle

Phoenix : Without being uncomfortable or in pain

Phoenix : Or without using the lube that was provided

The Fury : so u didn't use any lube?

The Fury : damn you musta been wet

The Fury : did u cum?

Phoenix : I didn't cum

Phoenix : I need a lot more than a rabbit to make that happen

Phoenix : Not taking anything away from the rabbit but I just don't cum easily

The Fury : lol

Phoenix : I've told you that

The Fury : yeah i remember

The Fury : so did you mostly use the clit thing or did you fuck yourself too?

Phoenix : A lot of both

Phoenix : I loved the clit thing

Phoenix : That was probably my favorite thing about it

The Fury : that and the thoughts of SHE licking it huh

Phoenix : LOLOL

The Fury : so what made you stop before u came?

Phoenix : I would have been up all night

The Fury : lol

Phoenix : And after a while I get bored

The Fury : right

Phoenix : LOL

Phoenix : I'm taking it with me to Vegas

Phoenix : LOL

The Fury : LOL

Phoenix : I'm going to place it in my checked luggage tho

The Fury : I was gonna ask if you were gonna use it with a friend

Phoenix : LOLOL

The Fury : yeah let's not cause any security issues

Phoenix : Yeah but don't most men have issues

The Fury : so next time you come to NY, can i watch you use it?

Phoenix : Seee

Phoenix : Thinking the same thing

The Fury : i know you like watching, but I know you're an exhibitionist sometimes too

Phoenix : Yeah you can WATCH


[Notice the emphasis on "watch"? She's such a tease.]


Phoenix : Would you insert a vibrator into your partner?

The Fury : yes i would

Phoenix : I would love a guy who was open enough to explore

The Fury : i'd use it on a partner

The Fury : i've done it before

The Fury : given her slow strokes with a vibrator while i sucked her clit

Phoenix : Mmmmmm

Phoenix : Nice!!

Phoenix : And I've had a partner use one on me before

Phoenix : But it was just a dildo.. I can't wait to use this with a partner

Phoenix : This is on a whole other level

The Fury : how high did you boost the speed?

Phoenix : Not all the way high but medium

Phoenix : Want to save something for another day

The Fury : yeah for a day you have a guy around

The Fury : so if someone was there, do you think you'd cum with it or are you really just too uptight about that?

Phoenix : I'm not uptight!!!

Phoenix : But I think I would have cum

Phoenix : Because of all of the stimulation

The Fury : right

Phoenix is sending me the other rabbit The Rabbit Lady sent us so I can have my own story to tell. THANKS AGAIN RABBIT LADY. I can't wait to get my hands on it and use it on a willing partner.