Tricky Dick!

I left the door open as I normally would, to avoid having get out of the bed to travel down 2 flights of steps of my house.

"Doors Open.." I typed into my sidekick.

"OK be there in 5" he replied. I laid in the bed awaiting his arrival. Out of breath, he climbs the two flights and crosses into my bedroom doorway.

"Whats up little mama?" He asks while pulling his sweatshirt over his head and taking off his jogging pants.

"Nothing much. Whats up with you always getting undressed the moment you step into my room? We can't talk anymore? Do we always have to fuck?" Sitting on my bed, reaching into my nightstand for the box of Magnums.

After careful consideration, I only pull one out of the box as I know with him there is never room for seconds and its not because I'm satisfied, he just never has time to stay long. After retrieving it, I sat up in my bed and pulled the covers up past my waste exposing my breasts. Tugging at the comforter, he places one leg and then the other in my bed.

"We can talk while we fuck, now come lay on me and let me put those "E's" in my mouth."

We position our naked bodies so that I am laying on top of him. Gently, he grabs both of my breasts in his hands and runs his wet tongue along my erect nipple, moving from left to right. Right to left.

"Don't stop." I moan while grabbing the back of his head, gyrating my clit against his stiffness. The motion of my hips and his flicking tongue made my pussy drip.

"Damn Little Mama, you know Daddy loves it when your pussy is wet like that?"

"I know Daddy" I reply, increasing the speed of my hips against his. Having my clit rub against his stiffness even harder making both his dick and my clit more erect.

"What can I do to make you cum?" He asks barely audible attempting to stick a whole breast in his mouth. This task proves to be impossible as no one has a big enough mouth for all I have to offer.

"I hope you have all afternoon. It's gonna take a miracle."

"Pass me the condom, let's see what I can do."

As he tears the condom wrapper open, I scoot down, coming face to face with his dick. I surprise him by placing the tip of it in my mouth. Flinging my hair to the side to provide him with a view of his manhood in my mouth, I spread his legs a little wider to get to his balls.

Licking one, he flinches and gives me a look to let me know I should stop. I make a mental note to not confuse him and the other one who takes no offense to such pleasure. It wont happen again.

"Come back up here, let me put this dick in you." Grabbing my arm, pulling me closer to him and then placing the condom on his dick.

"OK, but I want to stay on top. I want to ride you. I'm sure I'll cum that way."

Sliding down his dick, I planted my feet firmly on the bed to get better control and deeper penetration.

Up and Down

Up and Down

Relaxing my legs so that I am now laying on top of him and not sitting on him, I move Uuuuup and Doooown...

"Damn please don't move, this feels good!"

"Are you about to cum baby?" He moans slapping my ass.

"No, not yet!" I grit through my teeth "Don't fucking move! You are hi-hi-hitting my sp-sp-spot! Im almost theeeeeeere!"He says.

What the fuck!?!?

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I yell, looking at him with disgust.

"I'm sorry baby girl, I couldn't help myself, all that wetness made me cum."

"Damn negro, you couldn't give a bitch a sign!? You didn't say shit! Normally you would say something! You are wrong for that shit!! That's why I need a 25 year old! Your old ass!!" He is only a couple of years older than me but I had to go for the jugular.

"Age doesn't matter, THAT pussy would make anybody come QUICK" he laughed hysterically.

"Yeah but that shit is lame as hell and you tricked me! You and your dick tricked me! You owe me, lets go again."

"Sorry baby. I've gotta run" he explains gathering his clothes off of the floor and putting them back on.

The look on my face spoke volumes when he asked if I would walk him out.

"Fuck you!" I screamed as he walked down the first of two flights of steps to exit my house.

I realized men will say anything to get some pussy including promises of pleasure immeasurable. So glad I followed my instinct and pulled only one condom out of the box!