It's A Dick In A Box

I served her a nice drink, one of her favorites, in preparation. After she was comfortably relaxed from the liquor, I told her to take off her pajamas. She refused as usual and shook her head at me. I stripped down bare, my manhood swinging in the partially frigid air. It swayed and smacked my thigh as I ran to to turn up the heat. Happily, she humored me and stripped down to nothing still hiding underneath the covers.

With swift intent, I removed the new rabbit from it's confines in my dresser drawer. She chuckled and shook her head.

"You need help!" She laughed. "That thing looks kinda big. " She smiled. After I'd removed it from the box, her gleam was slightly diminished. HA! One for real man! Zero for dick in the box. I definitely had this one beat in length and overwhelmingly in girth. Alas, I do not have batteries or rabbit ears specifically honed to massage the clitoris, so I could still be replaced by the infamous rabbit vibrator.

The rabbit is a legendary piece of machinery and thanks to The Rabbit Vibrator Lady(who sent us two to test) and Phoenix(who FedExed mine after hers got a positive test), I was about to test it's legend.

Slowly, I warmed her up, giving her soft sucks and licks around her body. Then paid careful attention to her sex. Her hips gyrated to my tongue flicks, her chocolate nipples erect as my fingers tweaked them. Kneeling I grabbed the rabbit and pressed the first control which made the slender pink dick rotate softly, the pearls in the shaft rubbed together softly expanding and contracting it's shaft. Hmmmm, not a bad technique rabbit. I spread the wild cherry lube over it with fanfare.

"You are a nut case. They have a special wing in the crazy house for you."Her chuckles grew.

"Bet that special wing has the hottest nurses."I replied.

I dripped some wild cherry lube on her and my tongue took command of her sex. I stroked her with my tongue as the pink dick whirred in my right hand. Then slowly, I slid it inside her. I've seen dildos enter women before, but for some reason this one had my attention more than any other. I turned up the rotating speed ad immediately felt her tense up.

"Umm, I don't know about all that."She frowned.

"Relaxxxxxxx"I coached then started the vibrating ears. Slowly, I worked inside her until the soft rubber ears fluttered against her love button. Hmmm, similar technique to mine. This thing has just confirmed my exceptional clit licking technique. LOL As the ears made contact with her clit, she giggled. Then chuckled.

"ehhh"she laughed. I turned up the intensity and her laughter erupted. Slowly I worked the rotating dick inside her, with the ears doing the lions share of the massaging. Her laughter continued. My mouth found her nipples and sucked lightly then harder as I worked the rabbit. My wrist rotated (because doesn't every good lover have a vibrator technique as well...) Her skin warmed, her nipples throbbed between my lips, her laughter persisted (a tell-tale sign that she was indeed turned on.)

I turned the power to near maximum on the ears and rotated my wrists as I worked the Rabbit on her. Then she announced she had indeed reached climax between the laughter and tickling of the rabbit ears. Not bad, Mr. Rabbit! For a piece of well sculpted rubber with mechanical parts and a C battery power pack...it damn near replaced my own prowess stroke for stroke. Technology has indeed come a long way in making women cum. I have a sneaking suspicion, it will replace me on nights when I'm away on business...and possibly on sneaky nights when I'm not looking.

I am The Fury and I got her a dick in a box.