There's a Meeting in the Ladies Room

I awoke on the couch. My head still slightly abuzz from the night before. Lots of drinks, lots of fun and way too many jokes. People were strewn about BJ's apartment like tossed scarves. Someone was on the La-Z-Boy, at least 2 in her bedroom, 2 or 3 in her roommate's bedroom and I think someone was laid out at the dining room table. Where the rest of them were was anyone's guess! All remnants of the night before.

BJ
was curled up on the couch near me. I don't remember how, maybe it was a mental message sent between us, but soon she was awake too. Soon my hands were sneaking tweaks on her hard nipples. I watched the sleeping faces of the others in the room to be sure they didn't see. Didn't see me slide my hand under her shirt, under her bra and rubbing her nipples. They didn't see BJ unfasten her pants and my hands slide between her legs.

No one saw the fabric of her pants moving as if possessed as my fingers found her wet pussy. The moisture between her lips lubricated my warm fingers, they slid up to her clit and caressed. Everyone was still sleeping when she let out a sigh then bit her lip to contain it. My fingers were hidden between her lips as they stroked inside her slowly, rubbed deep within her then slid back to her clit. I covered her hand with part of my turtleneck as she stroked my erect manhood through my slacks. Her other hand stopped my hand from massaging her warm sex. No one saw her pull my hand from her panties and lick her juice from my fingers. I watched the room intently as she stood and motioned at me with her almond shaped eyes.

The wood floors creaked as we tip toed passed our sleeping friends. I watched their bodies with intent as a myriad of snores and heavy breathing reverberated in the room. Thank goodness for the overwhelming knock out power of Hennessey and tequila. We shuffled down the short hallway, glimpsed more bodies sleeping in her room and her roommate's. We slid into the bathroom, BJ quietly closed the door behind us.

"Wait!" I whispered. I turned to the bathtub, it's shower curtain closed. The night before two of my friends were drunk and sleeping in the tub. If they were there now, we would surely be busted.

I swished the curtain back quickly....NOTHING.

"Good!"She smiled, her hands unfastened my belt, the zipper slid low as her body went with it.

BJs lips spread wide over the head of my dick, then her tongue, she sucked softly. My entire body relaxed as her head bobbed down against me. Her warm mouth took in as much as she could. Her warm hand guided the head around the inside of her cheeks. It was good....very good. The more she stroked the more I wanted to feel inside her. I pulled my dick from her mouth.

"I wanna fuck you. Take off your pants."I commanded.

BJ slid one pant leg off. The other dangled around her ankle. Her phat pussy lips glistened as I sat on the toilet bowl cover. She straddled my body, we listened quietly for any movement...none. Slowly, she slid down, her hand guiding my throbbing cock to her warm lips. Her body shivered as the head parted her lips and quickly made it's way deep inside her. We both sat there on the bowl. Her body straddled mine, her eyes staring dreamily into mine. Our tongues found each other. I sucked from her mouth slowly, her tongue danced in mine. Her hips gyrated as her warmth grew tighter on me.

We fucked there in her bathroom, the porcelain toilet top clattering against the wall.

Clink-cli-clink clink-cli-clink clink-cli-clink

"Mmm yes, fuck this pussy baby." She whispered in my ear.

"Who's is it?"I growled.

"Your. Pussy. Your. Pussy." She bounced on top of me purring quietly.

clink-cli-clink clink-cli-clink

I pulled her full tits from her bra and sucked her beautiful right nipple. Her left tit bounced as she worked me deeper inside her. My hands grabbed her ass. I pulled myself deeper inside of her. HARDER. FASTER.

Clinkity-clink clinkity-clink clinkity-clink clinkity-clink

She was on top, but my hands controlled the motion, the thrust, the force. BJ's head fell backward, sweat dotted her throat.

"uh uh uh uh uh!"Her grunts grew louder. She bit her lip to quiet herself. I pounded myself deeper inside her, her eyes closed tightly, her face contorted. Then slowly we came down from our cloud.

"We better stop before we have an audience waiting outside the door." I whispered. I watched her tight swollen lips as it disengaged from my thick throbbing dick. I was covered in thick pussy cream.

"WOW! Is that all from me?"Her whisper a little louder than we wanted. I simply nodded as she stroked my dick, wiping some of it off.

We cleaned up quietly. I found my place back on the couch and closed my eyes as she woke up some of the guests. No one saw. No one heard. No one knew The Fury and BJ had a meeting in the ladies room.