Phoenix co-signing The Fury's last entry!

I can't even begin to explain how much I love LOVE LOOOOOOOVE "Bob" (the name of my rabbit). I have used it 7 times in the past three days. I told Fury that I am officially an addict. So much so, my pussy is numb!! My office jump-off (the guy from my office story), came over this past weekend, and I had more fun with "Bob". My office jump off was tired from drinking and hanging out the night before and didn't perform well,(not a total waste of time but not as great as he is known to be). As soon as he left "Bob" helped me get to where I needed to be!

Sitting in the hair salon on Saturday, couldn't wait for my stylist to finish so that I could jump in the bed with "Bob".

Prior to attending a Mardi Gras party, had a meeting with "Bob". Met with Bob last night and this morning. I've had 3 Orgasms which is amazing for me!! "Bob" has done what no man has been able to achieve in many many many months. I'm in love! LOL

What's even more interesting is, I was moaning and talking out loud. I was LITERALLY mouthing "Mmmmmm, yes, that feels good."

"Damn that feels soooo good!"

"Yes, mmmmmmm, daaaaaaaamn!!"

"I'm cumming! YES! YES!! "

A friend asked me what in particular it is about "Bob" that has me so open and turned on, Hands down I'd have to say it is the hands free aspect, (the dual remote control is great, giving me the chance to move my hands around and not worry about sticking Bob in and out with my wrist) coupled with the high powered clitoral stimulation. "Bob" has raised the bar so that I don't have to call any of the weak ass dudes I'd been dealing with who don't need to be in my bed.

I have decided to give "Bob" a rest for a few days, only because I don't want to become complacent. I know that on Thursday. I have something to look forward to.