7 Random for Z (MeMe)

Thanks to Z, I've been tagged. In case you don't know, being "tagged" is like getting a blog chain letter, but not as annoying. So my job is to reveal 7 random facts about myself to you strangers that are reading. Hmmmm....here goes:

1) I have a good friend that is a colleague of a sex blogger/blogger that has visited my site. This was revealed to me in a strange chain of events as well as use of my own Sherlockian intuition. I've never revealed the connection to said blogger (not that we speak) because well that would open up even more cans of worms. We all prefer our anonymity. I can tell you that said blogger fucks up a lot at work and gets away with it.

2) According to my former doctor, I have the dimensions (shoulders, arm length, shoe size, etc) of a man 6 feet tall, but am just touching 5'10" in height.

3) I like my tea with 5 sugars.

4) I can sing my elementary school song word for word.

5) If my given name were the final puzzle on Wheel Fortune. You wouldn't need any extra letters after they gave you those 3000 freebies they give you.

6) I woke up not feeling well and slightly drowsy from taking Nyquil so I decided not to go into the office early as planned. My office was in The World Trade Center. The date was September 11th 2001. Thank God everyone else on my floor got out fine.

7) I'm still not totally sure how to use the damn % button on a calculator. I do the calculation in long form.

Now I'm probably the last person in the blogosphere not to get this, but I'll reach out and tag just one...umm... Ella. I'm sure she has some good random for us.