I'm A Woman Man: Episode 2 - Faces

What is invariably true about me is that I am a sucker for a pretty face. There are more than many occasions wherein I've gone well above and beyond my power, tax bracket and level of influence for a pretty face. Now we already know that I'm a sucker for lips (no pun intended). I could easily write some shwarmy "the eyes are the windows of the soul" shit, but I won't bore you. Surely you can tell a lot through the eyes. Hell, I've received more sex from the proper eye contact than any other sign (smoke, neon or other) in existence.

However, faces are a true weakness of mine. Save maybe one or two, the one thing that the women I've bed have in common are pretty faces. They're not all classically beautiful or drop dead gorgeous, but definitely pleasant. And why wouldn't you want a pleasant face in bed? The faces we make in bed are ugly enough. And here is where it becomes interesting. The prettiest faces make some of the most intense passionate expressions. It thrills me to see the bottom lip biting, furrowed brow on a pretty face when I first slide my manhood deep inside her. There's nothing like a well executed "O Face".

An intense orgasm face is superb for the ego as well. When I'm deep into pleasing a woman with my mouth, I like to look up and see the ecstasy written across her face. The sweaty brow, the pursed lips and expanding nostrils. My intuition can read what spots I'm hitting deep inside her from facial expressions. A slight eyebrow arch? That's the "Is he really gonna have more for me? look" The deep furrowed brow? That's the "Shit it hurts but feels too fucking good to stop" look. The eyes rolling in the back of the head? That's the "Am I gonna cum again? I think I'm gonna collapse" look. Of course I could be wrong. Ladies, correct me if I am.

The thing I like about faces are that they are very deceptive. In my experience, some of the most evil worn faces have requested the most sensitive caring gestures. Slow kisses, light licks, easy strokes. While some of the most angelic, innocent faces have made the more aberrant requests. I've cum on the angelic faces with pleas from their angelic mouths for more. The angelic faces have asked me to fuck their ass. The angelic faces with their angelic eyes have sent the message that if we were alone in a darkened room, that face would wanna get fucked by my dick to near choking. The pretty unassuming faces have whispered "I want you to fuck the shit outta me." While the devilish faces have pleaded "Oohhh baby take it easy, I can't take too much."

I'm a sucker for a nice face. Whilst the eyes are the window to the soul, the face is the brick and mortar hiding all the dirty things the soul keeps hidden in the basement.

My name is The Fury, I give good face.