Alone Time in The State of Fierce

"my mind was in a frenzy in a horny state" - A Tribe Called Quest

It was unfair how she snuck up on me. I sat alone in my chair letting my mind wander. The chocolate nude figures that peppered my screen had given me inspiration for another tale. Writing them nearly always drives me to a state of fierce arousal. Some nights I can drive back, saunter home and fall asleep. Other nights I stay and relish in the alone time that the state of Fierce allows me. This night, I was on my way back quickly and assuredly ready for bed when the image I mistakenly clicked reminded me of her. I closed it. Whoa, that was close.

"Too close?" Her smokey voice whispered in my left ear perched just outside my earlobe.

"Yes" I responded and shook her off. She evaporated into thin air only to return in my right ear.

"It's ok. I don't mind. We're cool, right? I like watching it, you know that. Don't you?"

This wasn't right. Well it was, but not. It is, but isn't. Damn I was enjoying her images in my head. Her chocolate skin. The mocha nipples I had only seen in my mind's eye pressing closer to me. I looked over and tongued each slowly then faster. Flicked her nipples as they stood in ovation. My hands took both breasts as my head bobbed between them sucking them...sometimes just hard enough to illicit a slight whence.

"You know...maybe..." I balked.

"We're cool right? It's ok. Go ahead, Fury. Feel me." She hummed in my ear then kissed it. Her hand replaced my hand...down there. "Mmmm, ok." She confirmed something in her head as her hand slowly stroked. The similar looking her on my screen stared me in the face. The ethereal her relaxed me with each stroke of her slender fist. This was unfair.

"Just go ahead and imagine." Visuals collided.. Her on her knees in front of me, her pretty little mouth parting slowly, licking her lips. Her hand releasing me from my satin basketball shorts. Her eyes raise toward mine, she cocks an eyebrow, a smirk then licks the head slowly. It's performance art. The visuals heighten the arousal. She takes in some, gives a full oral stroke, looks up again.

"Don't worry, I'm not offended" Her mind told me as she inhaled me deeply and feverishly. "Anything else?" Her mind spoke.

In a flash, she was laying on her back my face buried deep between her strong legs. My hands slid around her round plump ass. I held her tight to my face while a mysterious third hand stroked me harder. Her flavors sweet and heavily aroused mixed with my watery tongue. Her lips parted and let juices flow. I tasted...then looked to her on my screen. Her position hadn't changed, eyes staring, ass bare, nipples hard. Her voice floated to me from her ethereal self.

"Don't worry we're still cool. Mmmm very cool." Her smile spread as she threw her head backwards and a moan, the only one I could imagine, escaped her lips. I grabbed her ankle, removed my mouth from her sex, threw her leg over the other, flipping her to her belly.

My hands grasped at her waistline. My eyes glued to the round brown ass I had imagined once or twice, but never this detailed. I forced her on all fours.

"Finally you remembered! You know what it is." She laughed.

I slapped her backside softly at first fearing this would break the contract. Her moan signaled the terms were held. I slapped harder, pulled her by the back of the neck and slid deep inside, to the hilt. Her wetness, her tightness replaced my hand which had been keeping my arousal. I plunged deeper, harder. Her low moans grew.

"Sorry, I hope you understand." I whispered, but with a sideways snarl of the lips...with some sarcasm.

"Oh I understand." She grunted in a staccato smoke filled voice. "But you're the pleaser right?" She smiled over her left shoulder her sweaty brow cocked.

A burst of light danced and she was on top of me. Me on my knees, she straddled across my lap still deep inside her. The slow kisses were friendly ones I had known (on the cheek). But below we were ramming into each other like a southern car derby. Her moans echoed in my ears. Her brown nipples bounced against me. I pulled her hair back forcing her to arch, sucking those nipples. Licking and fondling them with my tongue as I pounded deeper still. Her orgasm shot waves of her essence down my shaft as it puckered against me. She moaned in my ear, dirty, naughty things as she came down.

Feeling me just centimeters from the end, she stroked me harder and faster until small lights burst in my skull. She kissed my forehead.

"It's ok, babe. We're still cool." Her ethereal self dissipated faster than she had arrived.

I sat on my knees alone, panting, my hand still full... thinking this was unfair. I had taken liberties and advantages with her visuals, her images. I hope she would forgive me if her ethereal self flew back and told her real self.

My name is The Fury and I'm on my way back from the state of Fierce driving down route 666.