Watch


...I'll stand before you in my heels and tight skirt...a professional girl with naughty needs...I'll untuck my blouse from my skirt...then slowly undo one button at a time reavealing my sheer black bra...watch as with one hand I reach up and pull out a nipple and twist it between my fingers...my eyes never leave yours as I hike up my skirt and and reach between my legs....do you like what you see? Do you want to see more?

Good because I will give you more...and I like when you watch...I'll undo the zipper on my skirt and let it fall to the floor...these garters are for you lover and they are crotchless for a reason...so I can leave them on while you fuck me...but I'm not ready for you to fuck me yet...I'll slide my hands inside the satin straps and run them down my thighs...I am going to lean back against the wall and slowly reach my fingers into my pussy...first one finger and then two will slide inside of my wetness...it feels so good.

I won't take my eyes off of yours as I pull my fingers out and up to my mouth so I can lick off my sweetness...slowly sucking on each finger before reaching back down to fuck myself...my head will fall back and my hips will thrust out as I continue to finger myself...my other hand clawing my thigh...nails digging in because it feels so fucking good....