I'm A Woman Man: Episode 3 - The Stomach

There are many body parts that are quietly, sneakingly sexy. The stomach is one of them. Whether you have a stomach, belly, gut, rolls, whatever you want to call it, it can be a sexy attribute. Now of course you don't have to own the ripped six pack abs of say...Janet Jackson, you don't need that. Just know how to accentuate what you have. With the miriad positions we'll try, all the bending over, bending backwards and gyrating you'll have a great ab workout anyway. Not to mention the multiple muscle contractions from your orgasms.

The stomach is the direct kissing route to Shangri-La. A place I've been guilty of lingering time and time again. I must admit I like a flat-ish tummy, but I've savored the plump-ish, stretch mark-ish, had a baby-ish, tattoo around the navel-ish, belly button ring-ish, other women hate that you just ate a half dozen donuts but still have a a four pack-ish, got some extra jiggle in the middle-ish , with the same giddy attitude.

I like to place soft kisses on you there. Light to heavier tongue flicks, lingering around the navel then diving lower.... My hands caress you there while my lips purse against it.

"Ooooh I can feel it here" you moan holding just around your navel as I slide deeper inside there. I watch your belly with a smile as I try (knowing it's impossible) to see my manhood protruding deep within.

When the sweat peppers your stomach during hot sultry sex, I watch with intent, wanting to lick it away... When your muscles contract then quickly your stomach rises and falls like crashing waves as you orgasm...When you moan out 'Cum right here, daddy!' then squeal with delight as my essence scatters across you there, pooling in your belly button...When you dip the tip of your index finger in the man made lake and place a drop on your tongue with a smile, I know that your belly is a sexy place to be.

My name is The Fury and I'm a human ab-ciser.