I'm A Woman Man: Episode 1- Breasts and Lips

People in my real world life often guess what kind of man I am. As in the "breast man", "leg man", "butt man" guidelines. When posed with this question of "what kind of man are you?" I always respond "I'm a woman man." I lust every inch of the female form. Not to say that women are just interchangeable parts, not at all. Hence my reluctance to choose just one. Here's the first in a series about what I love about the female form...

I like great lips. Plump, small, wide, long great lips. I've come in contact with my share of great DSLs (Dick Sucking Lips). Some of the lips were better than the skills of the woman sucking said dick. As if their fabulous lips were good enough to make the suction, energy and technique good enough. Sorry sweetie just because you have a fast engine doesn't mean you can run the Daytona Speedway.

However if the lips are great and the skills are comparable (or better) the visuals alone have brought a shiver to my spine. I appreciate when a woman knows she is not only giving oral sex, but PERFORMING oral sex. Yes you can look up at me while you're giving me a fabulous sucking with lust in your eyes and lick your lips. Hell, go ahead and rub my fattened manhood across your lips like your brand new lip gloss. I've always found that "lip gloss is poppin" song to be borderline sexual. it is but it isn't, "like a foot massage" as Samuel L Jackson said in Pulp Fiction. The performance isn't lost on me. Even if my eyes are closed and I'm concentrating wholly on the sensations. Lips are great. They can say the nicest things, the dirtiest things, the sweetest things, the meanest things sometimes all in one tirade. "You're so sexy with your cute smile I wanna suck the cum outta your dick and spit it in that bitch's face." That was verbatim!

I had to use the pic above for this post because 1) it's one of the sexiest pics I've ever seen 2) It mixes 2 of my favorite preoccupations lips and nipples together and 3) for a woman to suck her own nipple not only takes a certain endowment but also skill and a sense of performance (because of course a man wanted to see this).

A great nipple is a hard nipple. It's that simple. I know women with big nipples that wish they had smaller ones, women with small ones who want bigger ones and women with medium sized ones want the other two. I am a fan of the chilly office sudden nipple perk. The slightly aroused nipple protrude and the straight on just got sucked raging throbbing nipple. Pair great nipples with a pretty areola and a nice set of breasts and my attention is focused. I've dated and fucked the gamut of tit/nipple/areola size and never once have I been disappointed with hard nipples. Thanks to the strip club I've seen way more than my fair share of breasts. I've never actually been with a woman with fake ones. However, someone I've sexed in the past has implants now and I am absolutely intrigued and would LOVE to see them now.

I've sucked, licked, nibbled, bit, grabbed and fucked tits. The largest tits belonged to Jessie who when she slid my raging dick between her humongous breasts I was more impressed I could actually still see my dick than that she was about to initiate me into titty fuck history. The smallest belonged to Caramel who carried more puffy areola than actual breasts, but the tone of the skin and her reaction to me butterfly flicking her to juicy wetness made them well worth the experience. I've seen some bare breasts I wasn't supposed to, including some that belong to the famous, strangers, and friends. Why is that of note? Because I like them. And most of all I like looking and imaging them in my mouth or in yours sweetheart, if you wanna show me. LOL

My name is The Fury kiss me then show me your tits.