Are you alone?




Touch yourself for me.

Run your fingers over that bulge in your pants. Go on, do it. I know you want to because you are a naughty boy. Use your thumb to stroke the length of your fabric covered shaft. Feels good doesn't it? You want more don't you? You want to unzip those pants and pull that big cock out so that you can stroke yourself off. I know you. I know what you want.


Do it for me.


Lean back in that chair and stroke yourself. Let me see how big you really are. Show me how hard you can get. Such a nasty boy. I want to hear you, hear your breathing go deep and ragged as you get into it.


What are you thinking about?


Are you thinking that I'm on my knees in front of you, mouth open, just waiting to catch all of that cum? Are you thinking of watching her and I make out on the bed? Or are you thinking of me on all fours and shooting that big load of yours all over the small of my back?


That's it, keep stroking. Close those eyes and tell me what you are thinking about. Feels so fucking good doesn't it? Such a naughty boy. But oh so good.


Cum for me. Give it to me. I want it.