Wanted


Sexually submissive slut looking for someone to rock her world.



Me: Tall, long blond hair, curvy in all the right places. Insatiably horny.



You: Discreet, intelligent, and well mannered. Must be a skilled lover.



I'm looking for someone to give me what I need. I need your hands and your mouth. I need your cock and your fingers. I need you to take control and tell me what you want. I need you to pull my hair and bite my lip. I need you to tease me slowly and not let me cum. I need you to fuck me hard and send me screaming over that edge. I need your cock in my mouth, and my cunt, and my ass.



In return you will get someone who only needs your body and not your life. I will be there for you whenever you need me. I will worship your cock. I will give you what you are missing, and with a smile.



EOE, Apply within