Ring Master



I come to you as always...pacing, and anxious, and needing release. The snarling lioness who needs to be whipped into submission. I'm rushed, frenzied, and begging you to just fuck me and fuck me hard.


But you have another idea for this act. You circle around me and observe, finding the best angle to approach, one that leaves you at the opposite end of my teeth and claws. With the slightest bit of distraction you are able to walk up behind me and grab me tightly in your arms. I struggle at first, resisting the intimate contact. But you are strong and determined to break me. You hold fast and begin to whisper calmly into my ear.


You tell me to slow down and breathe. You tell me to relax and trust you. Your words soothe me and I let go a little. You stroke me gently, calmly, petting your pet. Bit by bit I give in to you. Submitting to you further with each tick of my heart. You loosen your grip on me and allow me to experience a new kind of release...and in no time at all I am purring for you.


Putty in your hands.