Night Call

"Mmm pour me another drink, please." Caramel said as I entered the room.

I went to the floor, grabbed the bottle of Appleton rum and started to mix her another rum and pineapple juice. The sound of the sexually charged banter of Playboy's Night Calls program filled my ears. They were discussing (amongst other things) masturbation, how to make a woman squirt and taking calls from the viewers of course. Caramel seemed to be taking quite a liking to the show.

I handed her the drink and flopped down on the bed next to her. She lay under the covers, I on top. She sipped her drink beside me and rubbed my chest with her spare hand.

"This show is really good. I never would've thought that Playboy would have like informational shit on it, just half naked blondes with big tits writhing on bales of hay in farmer girl outfits."

"I'm sure that's on next." I joked noticing the tipsy energy her voice had within it.

Caramel's hand drifted lower. It crept across my stomach then under my shirt, she rubbed my abs for a brief moment then headed south for my waistband. One of her fingers snaked just below my jeans, softly rubbing side to side in the soft curls of the hair right there. I could feel the blood rushing southward as my brain tried harder and harder to focus on the two pairs of exposed tits on the TV. The mouths of the host, finely painted red, moved slowly as did her fingers. Caramel's hand grazed over my belt buckle and stroked across the outside of my jeans to my swelling manhood.

"Good drink?" I asked.

"Good dick." She whispered in my ear. I could smell the sweet smell of rum. Her small hand gripped my dick harder as she kissed the side of my face. She nudged my hand with the drink motioning for me to put it down on the table next to us. When the drink was carefully secure, she tugged at my belt buckle. "Take this shit off, it's too hard for me."

"Yeah it is hard for you."

I'd seen Caramel horny before and I'd seen her tipsy before, but this time she seemed in a trance. As I unbuckled my belt, she rustled under the covers removing what I thought were her pants, but as she threw her panties to the floor I realized she'd already gotten rid of those. Caramel had very small breasts but large nipples, in fact her breasts were nearly all nipple with quarter sized chocolate colored areola. Her nipples were hard and pushing tightly at her thin wife beater tank top. Her tongue slid across my lips , parted them and dove between them to find my tongue. The taste of the pineapple and rum swirled across my tongue. I sat still letting her take charge. It's not often your friend The Fury just sits back on a ride. This however was a very capable driver with a planned destination.

Caramel shed her tank top with one hand and forced one of her hard nipples between my lips. Her thin strong arms held me against her chest as I sucked and licked her. My dick throbbed in my half unfastened jeans. I needed to feel her closer to it so I grabbed her waist, shifted and planted her right on top of it. A moan escaped her lips as she gyrated hard against me. her hands pressed me harder against her nipples. I nibbled and grazed them with my teeth. Her heavy breathing increased, my throbbing dick pulsated.

"Take those fucking jeans off already, Fury, shit!" She said just a little too loudly.

I worked my jeans down past my waist and over my rock hard dick which snapped back upward with force as it was released. Caramel had had enough of my sloth. She lurched backward, grabbed my jeans and tugged them to my ankles. Her hand slipped into my boxers, grabbed my stiffness and pushed the boxers to my knees. Her mouth collided with mine as she breathed hard into my face. I could hear moans, high pitched squeals. Opening my eyes I looked up to the television where one of the hosts was using a special finger technique on another girl as instructed by the special guest doctor...obviously this doctor was a great teacher.

I snapped to attention when Caramel's teeth bit into my nipples. A shock shot through my body. My dick throbbed and pulsated against her slender thigh as she writhed across my frame. Her mouth was making sucking and relaxing faces as she adjusted the saliva in her mouth. When she had what she was looking for, she pulled my dick to her lips and unleashed a slippery flow of hot saliva onto it. The head of my throbbing cock was engulfed in her hot mouth as she worked the spit up and down the shaft. Caramel's head bounced cartoonishly below me as she slathered my meat with a large helping of love. Instinctively, I reached to the side table and retrieved protection.

Caramel sensed my urgency had now matched hers and slid up my body. Her thin fingers locked around my wrists like handcuffs and pushed my hands above my head.

"I was playing with her while I waited for you to come back. They showed me something really good on this show. You wanna see how hot I got for you?" She moaned directly in my ear.

Before I could answer, Caramel's tongue was in my mouth again. The soft warm glide of her tongue mimicking what she had just done on my dick. She arched her back holding my hands tightly above me with one hand, the other guided me to the lips of her sex. Her breathing increased, she panted in my mouth as if preparing herself for capturing her prize. Then slowly she lowered herself onto me. I could feel the slippery warmth of her lips make way for my cock. She slid me deeper inside her, as she exhaled and inhaled quickly like a runner trying to summon more air. When I reached the end of her, she gyrated her hips strongly against me.

"Oooooooh that's so fuckin good." She whispered.

The suction and wetness inside her massaged against my shaft. At the very tip, I could feel a harder soft sensation rubbing deep within her. Her thin frame bounced on mine, gyrated and bucked as our bodies were rubbed tightly together. Her mouth rarely left mine as she took what she wanted. Every inch of it.

Able to pull one hand free, I palmed her small tight ass as she moved. Circle, circle, circle, POUND! Circle, circle, circle, POUND! Circle, circle, circle, POUND! POUND! POUND! POUND! POUND! POUND! Her juice oozed from her and ran down my thigh. With each stroke she moaned into my mouth, sighed and played with my tongue.

The circles quickened, her heart raced. I pulled my other hand free and gripped her ass tightly. I pulled her tighter to me, my dick deeper inside her, our pelvises firmer to each other and I worked her faster to me. It was a continuous hard, fast fuck. A small whimper left her throat as she broke our kiss. Her eyes opened taking a picture of my intense face then she closed her eyes tightly. Her mouth bit the pillow beneath my head and a low whine became a low loud grunt. Caramel's muscles shook as her pussy spasmed against my thickness. Her body quaked bouncing against me, my hands held her tightly in place as the aftershocks took hold. She collapsed slowly against me like a slumping building.

"Hope I didn't hurt you." She smiled as she dozed off against my chest.

I reached over grabbing the TV remote from the table. Night Calls had ended, there was a buxom blonde writhing on a bale of hay in a farm house. She wore a cowgirl hat, a checkered shirt tied up around her tits with her nipples exposed and cowgirl boots. Her hand twirled a denim skirt as her completely shaved kitty was exposed for all the spying cowpoke to see. I laughed and turned the TV off.