Dirty, Filthy, Nasty Instructions

I want you to get on your knees, pull my stiff cock from my pants. Before you insert it in your hot mouth, I'm gonna slap you with it. Feel the warm throbbing dick against your cheek. light cock slaps across your face.

now suck me.

my hand won't leave the back of your head so don't ask. gag on this dick. when i'm ready to cum, i'll slide it from your warm throat. i'm sure it will only take a few fast strokes from your hand, before I explode all over your sweaty face. feel the sticky warm spurts on your face. Now rub it around for me and taste it off your fingers. that's a good little slut....

now grab the lube and bend over

i said grab the lube cockslut!


hand it to me and bend that ass over....

not there!

over the desk.

mmmm I like the way that looks, you're so sexy.

close your eyes as I tie my silk tie over them. feel my hands slide your skirt up over your beautiful round ass.

spread your legs wider.

wider

good.

i'll just rip these panties off. no need for those. spread your ass cheeks for me.

wait

i'll spank those ass cheeks beet red first.

mmm yeah that's red enough. now spread them. feel the cool drip of the lube on your dry asshole and your wet pussy lips. my warm hand spreads it around your puckering ass. then i'll slide a finger in there. you feel that?

you like it don't you?

here's another finger. feel me slowly probing your ass in and out. I think you'll need another finger before you're ready.

is that a groan i hear?

oh yes it is.

feel me slowly spreading that ass.

ok you're ready

...well even if you aren't.

you hear the sound of more lube squeezing from the bottle. my hands slide across your waist and give that ass one last slap. Now the head of my thick cock is rubbing right at that ass of yours. you're gonna be the first ass i ever take.

you like that don't you...

you feel the pressure of my thick cock head spreading you wide. your drool is dropping against the desk as you grunt through the slow insertion. don't worry you'll lick that drool up later.

Oh you don't think you can take much more?

that's only two inches, there are a lot more. I slide deeper in your tight ass ignoring your squeals because i know deep down you love the pleasurable pain. I save you from feeling the entire length of it and slowly fuck your ass. You're gonna cum from this ass fucking aren't you...cum for me then.

I grab you by your hair and lift you, standing straight, my dick still inside your tight ass. You hear me grunt and your insides quake as I dig deeply inside you, impaling the length of my cock inside you. My mouth kisses your neck and trails up to your ear.

"Ok we're not done"

I sit in a nearby armless chair. My rock hard cock newly sheathed in a fresh condom.

you know what to do. instinctively you raise up and untie your eyes. You stand above me, teasing me with the wetness dripping from your wet cunt. You slowly unveil those beautiful tits of yours and place them in my face. i suck and kiss one tenderly. but that next nipple I bite and suck hard. You groan and lower yourself on my hard cock. We both shiver at the wonder of our bodies mingling. It takes you only a couple of strokes before i feel your tight pussy spasming. You grunt a little then whine. and your juices flow all over my dick.

but i don't allow you to bask too long. i push you down and make you lick the juices from my dick.

then it's back up to fuck me some more...