Fix

He pulled me into the bathroom and his hands went straight to my jawline as his mouth slammed into mine. He pushed me back against the tiled wall and slapped my left cheek hard with his right hand. And again. I drop to a crouch and rip open his jeans, pulling his cock into my over anxious mouth. My hunger is so intense, ravenous. I could swallow him whole. As I devour him he holds my hair back from my face with the palm of his hands so he can watch me. Watch me get my fix. Watch me feed on him. My hands on his thighs, and his ass, clawing his chest. I am lost in the smell, the feel, and the rythym that is my need. With my mouth full of his cock I look up at him and let him see the look of pure bliss as the drug that is him flows through my veins. When he cums he knows he is refueling me, his seed pouring into my throat, painting my tongue, and coating my lips. I suck and lick up every last drop as if it were the very thing that will keep me alive. The junkie already jonsing for her next fix.