Certainty

I realize now, with absolute certainty, that he owns my fuck.

Astounding, to me, that he is the one.

He's certainly not my first lover. Undoubtedly not my last. So imagine my surprise when I realize that he IS sex to me. My fuck is his. He owns it. Forever more.

Allow me to explain.

Your childhood is owned by your parents. Controlled and shaped by how they see fit to raise you.

Your teenage years are owned by your friends. Influencing how you see the world and your place in it.

After that comes your job, your spouse, your kids, your life, etc...all quickly making you slave to a boss, an income, responsibility.

My body is my own. I have control of that. Its good and its bad are my doing. My mind is my own. I am free to think and be as I want.

But what of my sex? That pure, raw, sensual passion. The look, the touch, the fantasy. What of the experience and the feelings it stirs. The places and the cums, the sensations and the memories. Those are his. He owns my fuck. And every single thing associated with it. Everything and everyone I have ever done, has led me to him. I don't think it has a thing to do with age, or skill, or experience.

Why do I know this? Why am I so certain that it is him?

It's his absolute acceptance of every ounce of my body, my lust, my wants. There are no secrets, no boundaries, no awkward moments. Everything about him turns me on and makes me want more of him. He knows without me saying. He does without me having to ask. He knows what I want and need before I do. It is strictly sex. There are no worries and responsibilities, no accountability. There are no emotions tangled up, no jealousies, no expectations. It is simply a body shared, a release granted. He and I exist as an "us" for one reason only, and that is to fuck.

There will be other lovers. There will be even better lovers. I am not his and he is not mine. We are free to give and to get as often as luck and fate will allow. But I know to my dying day that when I think of sex and all its nuances, I will think of him. He, quite simply...owns...my...fuck.

I ask you....who owns yours?