Phone Sex 2.0

I've always had a thing for voices. Smokey voices, mellow sweet voices, even squeal like voices. My favorite voices are the sex filled sleepy ones. I once spoke late at night with a customer service rep who sounded so sexy I was close to telling her so when I was brought back to reality by the fact that she was totally inept at helping me with my problem. The voice was great though.

I once saw Kathleen Turner on the street here in New York. Kathleen Turner of the supremely sexy throaty, "I'll give you an eargasm" voice. I waved and she smiled

...wave? What the hell? I said "Hello".

"How are you?" She smiled and walked on. Her voice still was sexy even though her looks were far removed from "Body Heat"" and "Romancing The Stone". The right voice can make hot sex - hotter, a long day - shorter, a long conversation - sweeter. A hot voice can make me erect.

Mercedes had a sweet voice to match her sweet face, but not all that sexy in her regular speaking tone. Although when she wanted, her voice could be icy. I witnessed her reduce a person to tears by the bite of her voice. Tears, a grown woman, brought to tears. Not once did Mercedes raise her voice. She just tore her apart with words and an icy timber. When Mercedes was sleepy she had the sweetest innocent voice this side of the Mississippi. She was a legendary hard sleeper so it wasn't often you could wake her to hear it. When she was horny...and that was often...her voice had a growl, an urgency and the smoke that screamed "Fuck me, baby."

I was listening to this voice as she moaned. Her plump brown breasts were firm but soft in my mouth as I sucked them. As ravenous as I was for her, I took my time. She gyrated her boy short covered hips against mine. My manhood was swollen hard poking through my boxers warm against the pouty lips of her pussy. The sweet scent between her breasts warmed me even more. I took each of her large swollen nipples in my mouth and sucked fully.

"Mmmmm, You got me so wet. Gimme.." She said firmly grabbing my dick hard and squeezing.

It wasn't but moments until I was sliding deep between her warm brown lips into the sweet pink juicy center and beyond. She greeted my first thrust with a hard grunt and a moaned "Yes". Her voice a clear two sexy octaves lower than the norm. Our tongues slid deeper as we kissed. Our fucking became more and more urgent.

"You feel so good. You feel so fucking good, Fury." Her new smoky voice tried to whisper, but spoke louder. "Ooh, I like the way you work that ass."

Her grip on my hardness was a smooth slippery vice grip. I pumped harder to her overwhelming silky words of encouragement until her legs (wrapped tightly around mine) shook and her body quaked with orgasm. She smacked my ass with a loud cracking sound in sheer appreciation. I motioned and pulled her upward on top of me. Her heaving cocoa breasts bounced above me and I lifted to suck them. Holding them together, I sucked both of her hard nipples at once.

My hands caressed her skin downward across her back. They rested on her plump ass as I guided her on top of me. I squeezed her backside as she slowly rose on my dick. She teetered just on the head slowly teasing me by giving me just small inches of her before she rose higher again. The smooth folds of her flower massaged the engorged head then rose again. Again and again she did this ignoring my pleas. She smiled as she kept my hands from pulling myself deeply inside her.

Then the phone rang.

"Don't!" I said as she looked at the handset sitting right next to us on the table.

Riiiiing!

She looked at the phone.

"Don't!!" I said trying to dive deeper inside her as she lifted and reached for the phone.

"My mother is supposed to call me about this Bursar bill." She purred. College loans were a bitch.

She picked up the phone and slowly lowered herself onto me with a sigh and a shudder as she got more than she had bargained for.

"Helloooo." She said sleepily. Her face contorted. Then she mouthed the word "Shit".

My eyebrow raised as her body did the same.

"Hey. No...I was sleeping..uh uh..I was just falling asleep." She looked at me biting her bottom lip as I slowly dipped deeper inside her.

"Who?" I mouthed.

Mercedes placed her free hand on my stomach and filled herself with my dick. Her eyes closed, her tongue licked her lips. She opened her eyes. "No, it was ok. What are you doing?" Her voice was beyond sexy. It was the supreme sex voice.

My hands grabbed her hips and gyrated into her.

"Mark." She mouthed with a twist of her bottom lip.

Mark...her boyfriend was on the phone and my dick was sliding deeper inside her as she spoke. I pushed her hips to pull myself from her, but she protested shaking her head and squeezing her pussy against my cock sending electric chills through my loins.

"Oh..that's interesting..." She moaned into the phone just slightly on the edge of groaning.

"Get off the phone." I whispered as lightly as I could. She shook her head then grabbed the back of mine and pulled my mouth to her nipples. I sucked softly as my dick dove deeper into Mark's girlfriend's pussy. If she wouldn't do as I said, i would make it harder for her to talk. I gyrated harder inside her. Mercedes' big brown eyes quickly went wide. She knew my devilish side. She knew my aim was now to get her to scream into the ear of her boyfriend as she fucked another man while he talked to her.

I leaned back as she mumbled another response that must've kept him talking more. I wonder what she sounded like to him. All smoky and sensual? Maybe a little sleepy? Distracted?

My strong hand held her hips, I pulled slowly from her and quickly pounded deeply back into her. A rush of air shot from her nose as she maintained her vocal composure. I gyrated harder inside her.

"Yes." She said..to both of us. "No..I'm just tired."

I pounded hard inside her and she covered her groan with a cough. Her hand shot out and held against my mid section holding me still. She shook her head "No".

"Get off." I mouthed.

She shook her head "no".

I gyrated harder inside her. With her eyes closed she bit her bottom lip as I gave her every inch I had available. Soon her responses were littered with "Mmmhmms" and "Uh huhs". Firmly grabbing her ass, I changed the angle of my dick making sure I rubbed that spot that had often made her cum with loud agreement. Her cheeks filled with air.

"I'm gonna go now and lay down." She rushed. "OK Buh Bye!" She clicked the off button on the phone tossing it aside. "...sorry for the interruption." Her voice was as sexy as ever. I heard more and more of that voice as she rode me through the night.

My name is The Fury...if karma exists I'm sure I've been paying this back. Let me hear your voice...