Panties

I like them black. I like them pale pink. I like them leopard print.

Even white...in pure, plain, basic cotton...under a too short skirt. Such the good little girl. I am not.

I like them lacey. I like them flimsy. I love them sheer. Sheer and so thin that everything underneath them shows. The irony is not lost on me.

Shop for me. Walk into that store of sexy little numbers and wonder what I would look like in that. You'll know it when you see it. Trashy or pretty. Colors of your choosing. Textures that make you moan.

I enjoy being petted through them. Teased until they are soaked and I am begging. I get hot over a hand snaking down inside the front of them, even my own.

Lay me over your lap when I have been bad. Tug them down just enough to expose my ass...to your hand.

Twist your fingers into the sides and slip them down. Or defy my need and pull them up into my wetness. Delicious torture the ones that have ribbons, the slow tug of untying them causing me to grip your hair harder in my fingers.

Pull them all the way off, or leave them dangling on one ankle. Pull them to one side and fuck me that way. I especially love that...the dirtiness of needing a fuck so badly that taking them off is a second wasted.

Use them to bind my wrists together. Or use them to stifle my moans. You can even tuck them into your pocket and take them with you as a reminder. That's okay. Because not wearing panties works just fine as well.