Down to the Sexy Letter (concluded)

The Letter "O" is brought to us by this flexible model

Here's a little more about me and my proclivities. If you put these all together, you have quite a sexy A to Z book. We could call it Dr. Sexy instead of Seuss.

I'd also like to acknowledge that, as usual, Z and A. Secret have been the first to comment on these posts...perhaps they know they were an inspiration ;-)

If you missed the beginning of the alphabet..start here

N is for Noise. In general, I LOVE noisy sex. This isn't to say you should power up the jackhammer outside the window while we're doing the do. As much as I enjoy visuals, I also enjoy words. Moans, screams, whispers and dirty talk all drive me. I get off on getting off. In fact, it's been medically suggested ladies that the more noise YOU make the more you will drive yourself to orgasm. This isn't to say you should fake the noise. That Meg Ryan fake orgasm in "When Harry Met Sally"? Not sexy! Another group of Germain scientists found (and I'm quoting Esquire magazine) that in a study of Barbary macaques that when the females made noise during sex the males ejaculated 59 percent of the time as opposed to less than 2 percent when the females kept quiet. They also observed that the females made more noise when they were most fertile and the power and speed of the male's thrusting increased accordingly.... ponder that, I'll wait...

...

O is for Orgasms. I enjoy the female orgasm as illustrated by letter "N". The physical phenomenon is incredible to witness. The shaking, shivers, sweating, intimate contracting, squirting and gushing. This is what drives me sexually. I can't get off if you don't get off. My personal record of orgasms achieved by a partner is somewhere between 13 and 17 in a span of about 3 hours. We both lost count. The sweetest thing about the female orgasm? The post orgasmic sigh... awwwwwww.

P is for Pet Names. Calling people, lovers, friends, bosses, et. al by pet names is a personal preference of mine. In fact, a few of the fake names I've used to tell stories here are the actual pet names I've called the actual people. I'm very good with names so I rarely have a problem with forgetting one (real or pet). However, not all pet names I use are complimentary, (bitch ass= former boss, dummy = former classmate) but for the most part if I give you a pet name, it's because I have an affinity for you. The habit has even filtered over into my cell phone where most people are listed via pet name or nickname. It also keeps prying eyes from breaking the secret code of contacts that I have. I've always said, if for some reason or another, I had the contact info for George Lucas, I'd put him in my phone as "Yoda". Of course, now that I've told you this, I'll have to think up a new name...

Q is for Quiet. I prefer to write in silence with only the hum of the computer fan and maybe a little TV for background sound. It helps to focus my thoughts. As I keep saying, quiet during sex is not a favorite of mine. Although, I have had some very quiet, sneaky sex that was so hot it made me a believer. Although, the sneaky part is what really got me hot.

R is for Rain. It's long been my fantasy to have hot, passionate sex outside in a thundering storm. I want to feel the raindrops colliding against our bodies as we thrust, lick, suck and fuck with beastly passion. It should be warm outside, bordering on hot ,with plenty of rain and some wind. While I know this isn't exactly hair friendly ladies, I can guarantee if you got me in this position...you would experience plenty of letter "O". Just thinking about it gets me aroused.

S is for Skinny Dipping. Something I've never done but would love to. This would also have to be in warm water. Cold water shrinkage is just not fun. I can be alone or with friends, preferably female friends or more female than male. This is on my bucket list. Things to do before I kick the bucket. Who's coming with me?

T is Threesomes. Threesomes are all about politics. Not the nominations and countdown to delegates kind, but the "who touches who", "how much and where" kind. The best kind of three play are the free for all kind. I've had one great threesome. And some three play in my life. Each time it's always been about politics. No one wants to be left out or to leave someone out. Although, me being who I am, I'm always just happy to be involved. "Go ahead ladies, enjoy yourselves, I'll sit here and watch. Pull me in when you need me!" LOL But of course a three-for-all and no lingering jealousy is the way to go.

U is for Underwear. As for mine, I'm a boxers guy. It lends to a roomier fit which I find helps when you have those unexpected erections caused by hot steamy voices on the phone while you're working or hands probing to give you a hand job in public. I've been told by many women that boxer briefs are sexy to look at, but I haven't tried them out. Even with the stretchy material, they seem quite a bit restrictive in the "area". As for YOUR underwear, I've intentionally and unintentionally (umm...excuse me Miss, your g-string with the gold metal heart between your ass cheeks is showing) seen some pretty sexy undies in my time. The see through kind are always nice, but you can have a good cotton thong or even a great cotton boy short on a plump ass and I'm all too enthused to remove them..with my mouth. You can even go without...

V is for Voracious. Sex drives come in many different forms. A really powerful driving sex attitude always intrigues my lustful side. I've been the beneficiary of being able to keep up where other men haven't and therefore been able to tap the voracious animalistic end of O.P.P. Come on sweetie, show me what ya got, go ahead and bite me, eat me up, you little beast.

W is for White Women. For those of you that don't know, I'm an African American man. And being an American there is always a certain amount of taboo involved with this. Yes still..in 2008! I personally have never had actual full blown sex with a vanilla woman. Not that I don't find our vanilla sisters attractive, I have a running list of vanilla women that could get it in a heart beat. It just hasn't happened. I went to a very racially mixed high school. One of my classmates in high school was a cute, fresh faced, innocent looking Irish girl who often ended up sitting near me in classes because our last names were close in spelling. She once turned to me DURING class and said "I've always wanted to know if it's true what they say about Black men..." You know, if we have gigantic, momentous dicks. I laughed it off that first time, but she proceeded to ask me this at least twice a week for an entire semester. Each time I'd have a new answer. "Come to the bathroom and find out." "Ask your mother." "Ask your father." "If I pulled it out in here the whole room would go dark." Finally, I said to her seriously "I'm told it is for me." Her face grew a flush quickly and she laughed it off. When we exchanged year books senior year, I got home to finally read her funny detailing of our years together at school. Her final sentence, "I still want to know is it true what they say about Black men?". I laughed knowing that when she got home she would see my response "Yes, it's true what they say about Black men!" Hopefully, her strict Irish mother didn't see that. I'm sure my classmate found out for sure in college where many of my vanilla sisters found out that answer via experimentation.

X is for XXX-rated. There aren't many words that begin with X (go ahead and try to name 5). I have a plethora of xxx-rated material on my computer. The internet is a great tool for finding it. Much of the great photography I find looking for pictures to adorn these posts occupy a single folder in a single hidden file. Once I was updating my iphoto images when all of a sudden several hot naked pictures started uploading into the account. WTF? Seems I had a long lost hidden folder that contained close to two thousand pictures given to me on CD by "Dumbass" (see above) to hide from his then fiance'. I apparently uploaded the contents to my hard drive for safe keeping and never saw them again. You, my dear readers, will benefit from that archive in many posts to come.

Y is for Yank. You can pull, grab or push during sex, but please please please do not yank. It just doesn't sound like it feels good.

Z is for Z names. For a long long time I've wanted to have sex..no I've wanted to fuck a woman with a name that begins with "Z". There just aren't a lot of them. And usually the names roll off the tongue. I don't know what it is. It's odd. I have other names on the list too. Like "Brenda". To me, a Brenda always sounds like a thick woman with, big heaving breasts, phat round ass and cocoa skin that would fuck your brains out. And a Z named woman sounds like a sexy, slithering, exotic chick with a tight pussy and a penchant for riding hard dick. I went to school with a couple of Z names. One of them was a cute brown skinned girl who had a reputation for hypnotizing her men. Another was a sexy latina with big brown eyes and plump lips. There names always were intriguing. There aren't even that MANY names that begin with Z, but damn if I don't think it's sexy. LOL


My name is The Fury. I'm as simple as A, B, C...