Pussy Noir (2 of 2)

For part one...start here



"How was your date last night?" Caramel asked as we stood in the dreary office kitchen.

"Wasn't a date. I had to meet up with a friend of a friend." I replied sipping my water. The cool sensation contrasted with the heat that boiled up from my collar and radiated in my loins.

"Oh, sympathy date...that sucks. You dissed me for a sympathy date...Hope she at least put out." She needled and gracefully floated out like a gazelle on roller skates.

The nerve of that broad.

I packed up my stuff at the end of the day horny as hell and in need of some alone time. I prayed that my commute would be subway delay free because when I got home all of the sexual tension would need to be attacked head on (no pun intended) by my own hands. Caramel surveyed the staff for after work drinks, but there were no takers. It was a hot Friday night and everyone had plans.

"Guess it's just us." She winked to me. "Let's go..." She pulled me unawares and in shock into the elevator.

It was a quick subway ride to her place in Brooklyn. She shared the place with her mother who was no where to be found. Her two "cute dogs" ended up being two large hell hounds that attempted to swallow my head whole as I entered her cavernous sweltering bedroom. She excused the mess. There were papers, shoes and clothes all over the white tiled floor papers with a crate sitting square in the middle of it all.

"Before work can't figure out what the fuck to wear tornado" She explained.

She released the hounds into the backyard and opened some windows so the sweltering heat outside could meld with the sweltering heat inside to create a nice heat cocktail. She quickly hid a couple of lingering pairs of very small underwear, turned on a small fan that sputtered heat at me and excused herself to the bathroom leaving me with just my dirty thoughts.

I was sitting in the dark fanning myself and perusing the large amounts of assorted mess that littered the floor when a large booming sound of gospel music, shouting and all sorts of clatter erupted from not too far away. The Friday night revival had begun at her neighborhood holy emporium. The sound was deafening. I closed the windows, they rattled with the vibrations of "amens" "have mercy" and "goodlawds". From the nearby room, I could hear the shower running. Caramel and I attempted to conduct a normal conversation by shouting to each other through the door and over the muffled music. After what seemed like a decade of crossing the burning sands in heat, humidity and tamborine clashes, Caramel stepped from the bathroom looking like pure sin. She wore a red satin kimono inspired robe held closed with a thin satin tie.

She tip toed across the room and dumped her dirty clothes in a pile. Hey why not? The room was already tornado strewn anyway.

"You ok?" She smiled as she lit the candles over the fireplace mantle. "Want something to drink?" Her eyes glimmered in the light of the candles. I refused. She left anyway for some water.

She returned, handed me the glass and stood over me. I took a small sip and she anxiously retrieved it and placed it on the mantle.

"OK, good night. I'm laying down. I have a headache." She smiled and reached for the pillow behind me, but I caught her in mid motion. My hand slipped under her kimono, wrapped around her soft waist and pulled her back to me. "OH!" She squealed.

The kimono tie unraveled easily in my wanting hands revealing her see through thong. Her small caramel toned breasts were highlighted by puffy chocolate nipples. My mouth found her stomach and caressed warm kisses on it while my hands took hold of her firm apple ass. I pulled her tightly to me and licked around her navel. Caramel's hands ran through my hair as a barely audible moan left her lips. My mouth found her erect nipples and sucked them softly. Round and round went my soft, warm tongue on her breasts. Her hands gripped the back of my head. She tasted of Bonner's peppermint soap and almond lotion. My hands pulled her tighter to me. Her left leg straddled my body on the right side while her right foot barely stood on it's toes.

Outside the sound of drums and tamborines rose. A sermon was building.

Caramel pushed forward on me landing on top of me, our tongues slipped softly across each other. My hands caressed the soft skin on her ass, her legs, her strong back. My fingers wrapped in her thong and pulled it down her small hips. She helped me slide them down her long legs then straddled my body and helped me from my sweaty shirt. Her thin fingers massaged my chest as the moisture from her sex left dew on my pants.

The sounds of the chanting crowd rose with her heaving breaths as my fingers found her clit and rubbed softly. Her body shuddered under my control. My dick stiffened in her fingers as she stroked me through my pants. She had a death grip on me and with every stroke was begging for more. My fingers slid in her milky essence coaxing her clit harder and harder. My mouth found her nipples and sucked harder. Her explosion was modest at first then rose to a body shaking sigh. Even in sex she was graceful. She was ready for me. She dug out a condom from her pleasure drawer. With her long legs spread and her knees high, she pulled me by my ass deep deep deep inside her. She took a deep breath as I entered further and further. A squeal left her throat.

"Mmmm...fuck yes!' She moaned.

Our bodies rocked together. They say thin women are deep and she was no exception. I reached further and further within her, basking in the warmth and tightness of her sex. Caramel fucked me hard and showed me every ounce of her youth and energy with each thrust. I grabbed her hard around her waist and lifted her as I kneeled. She was lithe and flexible so I put her to the test, contorted her legs this way and that until I pushed her back to the bed on all fours.

"You showing off?" She moaned as I dove to the hilt deep inside her wet pussy. The Egyptian eye tattoo on her back stared at me as I grabbed her hips and slid within her. My hand swung through the air with a whooosh and slapped her ass with a sting. She grunted and moaned "yessssss". Our sweaty bodies smashed together like a good peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

The congregation cheered and yelled "yes'm" and "yes lawd"

My hand bounced off her ass again with a spank. She turned her head to me and bit her lip. We were in full blown fuck and the juice that ran from her pussy down the shaft of my dick and trailed the length of her thigh was a good sign that she was on the verge of another...

"Cum! Yes...I'm cumming...shit!" She exploded again.

Caramel didn't disappoint. She was very game. Very hot, very willing and very into it. After it got too hot and humid for me to stay agile and hard and enthused we stopped. She wiped her forehead and fanned herself.

I hopped in the shower to wash off the sweat and juices. I found my way back in her messy bedroom wearing a tshirt with one leg in my boxers when there was a knock on the bedroom door. She motioned for me to cover my dick. I slipped my boxers on and before I could protest.

"Come in." Caramel shouted. In walks her mother!

I take a seat on the closest thing to me, the crate, so as not to reveal the full bulge in my boxers.

We exchange pleasantries. Yeah Mom, I'm half naked in the dark and the candles are burning and it no doubt smells like I just fucked your daughter 10 ways from Sunday, who's sitting there wearing a sheet and post orgasmic bliss, but how was your day? Mom chats it up for a quick minute and just when she seems ready to leave she has a seat on the bed and continues to talk. Ok all I need now is for the dogs to come in and start sniffing my crotch. Her mother is sweet and funny and a tad bit flirtatious. I'd find out later from Caramel that I'm right up her mother's alley as far as type, so there was no way she was leaving early.

I stayed penned to that crate for two hours while we discussed everything under the sun, moon and stars. Occasionally Caramel would throw me a sexy smile or lick her lips at me while her mother stared at me intently. Great don't let me grow a boner through my boxers as I sit here. Finally, her mother got up to leave.

"Are you leaving or having breakfast with us, Fury" Her mother asked.

"He's staying for breakfast." Caramel quickly sung.

"OK, see you in the morning. I'll be in my room playing music." her mother winked and left.

"I'm staying for breakfast?" I asked as the embarrassed blush lowered from my face.

"Yes and dessert too." Caramel dropped her sheet and stood by the bed naked drinking from the water glass. She was ready to convene again at the altar of Fury.


They call me The Fury and I'm all about a revival