Slut With A One Track Mind

I dream about sex...reach out to the person next to me and stroke his skin. Moan in my sleep as my lover trails his tongue over my hungry cunt. Wake with my hand between my thighs and a smile on my face.

I see sex...in the tight fit of a man's shirt and the bulge in his pants. In the unmade bed. In the locked bathroom during a party. Always thinking there would be a good spot, or there too.

I hear sex...in the thick growl of his voice in my ear. In the song I have cranked loud, thrusts in sync with the beat, choreographing our movements in my mind. In my own head as the dirty words corrupt my thoughts.

I taste sex...in the juice of a mango and the lick of honey off my finger. In the cream of his cum as it rolls over my tongue. In the saltiness of ocean drenched skin.

I wear sex...in the straps, and satin, and lace under my clothes. In my long hair left down and loose. In the scent that I cream into my skin and spray on my collarbone. In the sway of my hips as I walk.

I live sex...counting down the minutes until I can quench my lust. Stolen moments alone to satisfy an urge. Time to devour another completely. Souls and bodies bared for the sake of pleasure.

Sex...everywhere I go. Everything I do. All I ever want.
I'm just a slut with a one track mind. What's a girl to do.