Pussy Noir (part one)

The hang out was a not so dingy, don't exactly dive here bar in Greenwich Village, NY. Hard wood floors made way to deep purple curtains and a small stage that usually housed a house band, but it was too early for all of that. The sun was still out on this warm Summer day as we walked in. It was the kind of place that the nearby out of town coeds would come to feel like they were experiencing New York night life, get drunk and blame the drink on the fact that they sucked on their classmate's minuscule dick back at the dorm.

There were five of us, four coworkers and the boss. Four men, one smokingly hot woman. Well she was JUST a woman. Technically she wasn't yet old enough to buy her own drinks, but the energy she gave off was so familiar and in touch with the world that she could get a drink anywhere in the city. Her black business slacks and black fitted button up shirt showed off her slender frame. She may have had three buttons fastened, but it wasn't the top three. Her caramel skin peaked through the open shirt giving a small glimpse at her barely there, but surely firm breasts. She was, as a female friend told me, the type of women that made other women self-conscious; way too graceful and pretty and in shape for normal women. The type of woman that would wear a small bikini on the beach while hunched over eating a ginourmous burger. When finished she'd let out a loud belch, laugh, then stand up, her body glistening in the sun, not one shade of fat on her stomach, too perfect and too graceful as she walked to the water to wade like a mermaid. These were the A, B, Cs of Caramel.

The after work drinks were a way for us to all get acquainted and relax on a Summer day. It was her third week working with us and she decided to impress us all with her alcohol acumen. She guaranteed us all perfect drink orders and sauntered off to the bar. And she's serving? Who does this dame think she is some kind of Stepford sex kitten? But here she comes, perfect drink orders.

"Here's a vodka cranberry for you, Fury..." Caramel purred putting it not on the little round table but in my hand. At the time I was more a tequila man.

"I wanted a.." I started, but was struck dumb by her brown eyes. No not the eyes. It was what was in them. The Devil. My lawd The Devil was sitting right there in her pupils, smirking dead at me as he twirled his tail in one hand and polished his nails on his horns.

"You don't like vodka cranberry? I think you do. You should try it, baby." She whispered at me.

Baby? Was she calling me baby now? When did that begin? She had given me a flirtatious eye here and there during shift change. While I wasn't her supervisor, I was A supervisor and I was doing my best to keep professional. But to quote Mos Def "baby girl had all the right weaponry." Well in general. Her ass was slim, but pert and apple round. Not the normal eye shockingly plump asses that attracted my view. Now she was calling me baby.

This young pert stepford sex kitten sat next to me during drinks as the entire group kept swilling away. She laughed loudly, a big knee slapping laugh...slapping my knee. She rubbed my arm, smiled and flirted just slightly. All along I kept watching The Devil pacing within her eyes. She played the table perfectly keeping the men all attentive, wanting her like she was a fresh juicy steak, but respecting her professionalism. Is this what these young professional chicks were about? The slippery slope of sexy professional?

I checked the time. I had a date tonight. A friend of a friend was stopping by to see me. She was short, kinda cute, a little stout with plump tits. Her personality was unfortunate, level four stalker type. I had canceled on her, avoided the meeting so many times I had to finally buckle and spend some time in order to retain my "nice guys" club member card. And then there were those plump firm tits.

It was time to go, there was always work tomorrow and we were all tipsy enough. Tipsy enough to stumble our asses home. Goodbye hugs and pounds all around. Caramel was walking my way to the subway so we walked together. She kept the conversation bubbly in her tipsy way as we walked. She quickly made it clear that she was single now. That she'd ditched her asshole boyfriend and was just loving life right now. She lived in a nice brownstone in Brooklyn had two of the cutest dogs ever and had these extremely noisy neighbors...the neighborhood church that belted out Friday night revivals at extremely high volumes. We stood on the subway platform, she going downtown, me going up. How ironically appropriate.

"So...would you like to come by my place?"

"I'm supposed to be meeting someone right now." I blurted out.

"Can't call and cancel? It'd be worth it." Caramel purred like a lioness coaxing a zebra to the slaughter. She was offering her sweet flower to me for the taking. The flower that would surely gobble me up like a Venus Flytrap does it's unsuspecting prey.

"It's too late." and I was right. I was already running late to meet the plump titted stalker.

Her train screeched into the station. The Devil's flames within her eyes grew and sparkled with new fervor.

"Too bad." She smirked as she looked me up and down. "I'm wanna be bad tonight." She said and boarded the train. Oh no, she was leaving...I was letting the too young, too hot, too graceful, too fucking sexy...did I mention young? Hot sexy, devilish...maybe best hot young fuck of my life get away...and she was gone....

Kiki the plump titted stalker and I watched Jeopardy in my bedroom. I'll take bored to tears for one thousand, Alex. The highlight was when I finally got a chance to take view of the breasts she hid in her push up bra. My tongue slid across her cleavage then pulled one of her firm B cups out to suck softly across her nipple. She moaned under the pressure and heat of my tongue. I pulled out the other from her bra and flicked her nipples. She smiled like a cheshire cat and put her top back on. She was playing coy and hard to get. I was playing tipsy and hard to keep awake when I dozed off during sitcom time. The lowlight came when she tapped me awake to say she was ready to go. What so soon? I was just crossing over into REM sleep. As I watched her ruby red rear lights get smaller, I knew in my gut the "nice guy" card was some bullshit. I'd made the wrong choice.

I am The Fury and the next move would be my best move...TO BE CONTINUED