Skinny Dipping


I remember when I was young and innocent (well compared to these days) and I made a vow to myself that I'd save the unprotected sex for when I got married. Stop laughing!! It made sense then, in my naivety, that I could hold out until I'd found the woman I wanted to marry to feel the true essence of a woman. All that came tumbling down in college....

Lush and I were alone in her college apartment kissing hot and heavy on the couch. What started out as a quick chat ended up with our tongues dancing with each other. My hands firmly grabbed her wide thick bottom as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders. We'd found a rhythm this time. It was way more comfortable than our first when we clumsily fumbled with each other in the dark of my bedroom trying to keep quiet as not to wake my roommates and her childhood friend that introduced us. This time, Lush stood above me and moaned loudly as I pulled her breasts from her bra and sucked her nipples. `

Her fingers pawed at the bulge in my crotch and firmly grabbed it. I could tell she was measuring me up, seeing if I was worthy. Surely, she had found that answer the last time, but this was a double check. I could tell by the inch my inch creep up and down the thickness of my shaft and the rubbing of the head with the palm of her hand, that this was a test.

"Give it to me. I want you." She whispered in my ear as my tongue swirled across the very tips of her nipples leaving them sloppily wet with saliva.

My hands unbuckled her belt, she shimmied from her baggy jeans and stepped from them exposing her pink cotton panties. There was a noticeable wet spot right at her crotch. I knew it wasn't the humidity of the late Summer air, but the increased dew of her sex that caused it. My fingers pushed her panties to the side and slid my between her plump vulva. Lush was a thick girl bordering on chunky with strong limbs and a heavy hand. A hand that forced my belt open and slid in my pants to grab a full helping of my hard cock.

"Mmmmm. I want you. Let's do this." She said sounding just like a 90s rap video.

My fingers probed deep inside her warmth, her oozy essence spread across my fingers as I finger fucked her first with one finger then two. Her moans reached a crescendo then came down.

"You have any condoms here?"

"Shit. I don't. Do you?"

"No, I don't carry them with me like that. I was lucky that I made it to my writing class much less had extra protection. What about your roommate?" I breathed as I slid my fingers to her clit.

"mmmmm, shit....No...she ain't fucking."

"You sure?" I asked. The deep softness inside her beckoned me. She was altogether soft, moist and very warm.

"Yeah. I need you Fury. Just give me one stroke." She begged.

I shook my head and continued to massage her luscious folds, her pearl and beyond. The musky smell of excitement filled the room. I stood to turn towards the door.

"Let's go to my apartment."

"I can't move. Are you kidding me? I need you right now. Fuck!" She moaned pulling me back. I sat on the arm of her couch. And sucked an errant pulsing nipple that protruded toward me. My fingers found her saturated pussy lips again and softly caressed. "Just one stroke." She begged. "I need to feel this in me." She moaned as she grabbed the whole of my thickness in her short plump fingers.

"Uh uh." I shook my head and slid two fingers deep inside of her. "These will have to do." I knew my two fingers weren't a match for the whole of me, but then I wasn't aware of the womanly need to feel a man as much as I am today.

Lush was not to be denied. She pulled my stiff cock from my pants and watched it pulse with excitement. Her lips engulfed the entire head with her warm mouth and she bobbed up and down sucking with fever, with urge, with need. Then she stopped.

"You like that?" She looked up to me with innocent eyes, her tongue flicking across the helmet of my soldier. I moaned the affirmative. "My pussy feels better than this." She whispered and sucked me hard across the helmet and as far down the shaft as she could make it before retreating back up. Her hands stroked me with wet slippery saliva. "Pleeeeassee! Just..one...stroke..."

Lush stood, grabbed my fingers and forced them between her labia, A torrent of sweet nectar spread across my hands. She straddled my hand and rode softly. The suction of her sex enticing more and more. All common knowledge and sense left me immediately with her moans of "one stroke".

"One stroke." I heard my voice relent. All of a sudden I was having an out of body experience. Standing next to us watching.

Lush was giddy with excitement. Her panties dropped faster than a lost cause. her hands gripped my jeans and pulled them to mid thigh as I stood leaning against the arm of her couch. There was a loud thump of music playing outside her sliding glass doors as the headlights of an SUV rolled by and parked at the apartment next door. I felt a warm, wet squeeze on the head of my cock. She had already begun to lower herself on me. Sweat beaded on her forehead as she slowly impaled herself inch by inch relishing the promise of one stroke. There were folds and moisture inside that I had never felt before. Muscles contracted against me in a wave of orchestrated pleasure. The viscous dew of her pussy slathered around my shaft as she lowered further. Lush let out a whimper as I filled her. I felt the soft, but firm end of her tunnel the texture massaged the head of my cock.

She raised from my cock faster. Her creamy moisture smeared across my shaft. She teetered on the brink of removing him then quickly plummeted back down impaling herself deeply and sending a rush of sensation down my dick.

"Mmmm! You said one stroke." I moaned s my hands grabbed at her hips.

"I need one more." She moaned as she raised herself slowly. I watched the sticky cream spread across my shaft. I pulled her back down, gyrating my hips to massage her walls. She approved with an overwhelming grunt. I pulled her up and pounded deeper inside with a hard thrust, the rich textures of her muscles holding me tightly. "Oh shit, that's good."

Then I pulled my dick out, wiped the slick juice from my shaft and wiped it on the back of her thigh.

"Now, pull your shit up and let's finish this at my apartment."

Her eyes were wide with shock. Her sex was still puckering rom the space I had created between her labia. Her eyes were lost, her mouth gaped as she quickly pulled her panties and pants back up.

We walked quickly across the dark apartment complex in quiet.

"What the hell did you do to me? My legs won't stop shaking." She finally said.

"Adrenaline." I said in my know it all way.

"Whatever the hell..." She sucked her teeth as we bounded the last staircase.

My apartment was dark, my roommates surely were out playing suck face with the dragon bong down the street. I pulled a condom from its hiding space as she stripped in the dark.

"You ready?" I said with a pompous swagger feeling way more comfortable and ready for the charge.

"Bring it!" She tried to sound confident but was slightly unsure...

My name is The Fury...always come prepared.