At the Races


Hola mi Amigos y Amigas! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty darn good. I was lucky enough to attend the MotoGP motorcycle race, a fantastic event. The machines are nothing short of amazing, producing the most incredible sounds you may ever have the pleasure of having blast your eardrums out (I had earplugs on and it was still loud!). I also attended the Cannery Row bike fest the night before in Monterey. I've never seen so many motorcycles in one place before, each one outdoing the last in flash and pizazz. And of course, why keep you waiting, yes, there was the ladies. Everywhere you looked, beautiful ladies floating about. I guess they like bikes too. Got a couple of nice glimpses of lacy waistbands and such. It's funny, I don't purposely look for panties, but they seem to pop up when you least expect it and I can't help but peek (not stare). The lady in front of me on the grandstands was a MILF (hope that's not being disrespectful, but I mean it as a compliment), she had a great body and her low rise shorts revealed a lacy dark rose waistband. Took my focus off the race for a sec as I imagined what cut they might have been. Her daughter was a twenty something, short and cute with jeans shorts on and the cutest butt. And of course the professional models were out in full force, gorgeous creatures sent from above. Oh and there was one girl who had long tanned legs ending in white shorts. You could see her tanned butt right through the thin material and it was obvious she was not wearing panties. Although I am a panty fanatic, the sight of her pantiless perky butt in those shorts was a turn on to me. I imagined how nice it must feel for her boyfriend when he slips his hands up the leg openings and pleasures her pussy.

Interestingly, there has been a lot of talk lately on various blogs regarding oral sex, or more specifically, do you swallow or spit. This question being aimed at the ladies. I have to say that I find a girl who swallows to be very sexy, the act itself is very intimate and hot in my opinion. I do find that a good blowjob is not hard to find, but a great one is next to impossible. I rarely get off fully from a BJ although I love the sensation of having my cock sucked (duh). When I return the favor, I like her pussy clean and at least partially shaved. I find the lack of hair very sensual in both visual and tactile ways. Although I admit to a penchant for sniffing dirty panties, I DO NOT generally like licking a stinky pussy (although I have and am sure will again). I will lick you til the cows cum home if your pussy is nice and clean, but a stinky pussy is not so sexy to me. I hear that women complain of guys who have a dirty butt. C'mon guys, what are you in kindergarten? You can do a better job wiping your butt. How can you expect a girl to be turned on when you have a dirty butt?! Yuck! Let me pose a question to the ladies in the audience, do you like a guy with a clean shaved groin, neatly trimmed, or Grizzly Adams? Points to those who correctly guess my status in this area. ;^) Fellas, what's your status downstairs and what do your partners think?