Fuck Me Now

It doesn't matter where we are.

It only matters that we fuck. And now.

Give me that look and I will follow you into the alley behind the bar. Shove me against the brick wall and pin me with your kiss. Fuck me with your fingers and then fuck me with your cock. My skirt hiked up my thighs, my leg wrapped around your ass. Grunt and groan and make me scream.


When my hand snakes under the restaurant tablecloth and reaches for your zipper you know what I want. How long can I stroke you there before you follow me into the bathroom and bend me over the sink. You can watch me cum in the mirror, gripping the sink tightly with pussy slick fingers.

Pulled over to the side of the road and pulled into your lap when you can't take one more minute of trying to drive while I work your cock with my tongue and lips. Stick shift jamming into my ass just as your cock jams into my cunt. Radio blaring the song that becomes our fuck.

At the party full of friends who don't notice when we disappear simultaneously. Frantic fingers and fucking. Kissing and sucking. Your hand over my mouth when I cum to keep me from crying out your name. Straightening clothes and just fucked hair, and wiping the cum from my lips as we leave.

In the under-construction house. Christening the stairs and floors and walls for the unsuspecting homeowners. A trail of discarded clothes leading to the place where you've finally nailed me down, and nailed me. Laughter and moans echoing off the empty rooms.

It doesn't matter where we are.

It only matters that we fuck. And now.