Ringside Seats

"They are watching you suck my cock" he said.

We are in the back seat of my car. And I don't care.
He tastes too good. And I like to be watched.

"They are staring right at us and just watching" he groans as I pull his balls into my mouth.

Because I am enjoying where I am, and what I am doing, I don't stop. I wrap my fingers around his spit wet cock and begin to move them up and back down. Base to tip. I am loving this. Loving knowing that I have an audience and they know exactly what we are doing. Loving that I am challenged even more by their blatant voyeurism.

Might as well make it worth their while.

I sit up finally and look over my shoulder at these men I am entertaining. Such the slut I must look. My long, blond hair is tangled from his pulling. My eyeliner is smudged from his hands grabbing my face. My lips are swollen where his teeth pulled in a kiss. My bra strap is down and a nipple is out. I look back at these men who are standing there watching and I smile my sly little smile. The one that says "Enjoy the show".

I straddle him then. Sit in his lap so that I am facing him. His stiff cock fills my cunt and forces the groan out of my throat. My head falls back and my eyes fall closed. And I ride him. I move my feet up onto the seat for leverage and he uses the space to grab my ass in both of his hands. Even when I am on top he still controls me. Gripping my ass and my thighs he moves me forward and back on him, up and down.

I cum with my back arched and my head back. He comes with his hands on my ass and his teeth on my collar bone.

So good it feels, and so caught up are we in the fuck, that we forget we have an audience.

Until the clapping begins.

Hurry, hurry, step right up.