Raw & Real


This is a repost. Because I re-live it so many times.
XX,
Your girl Secret

It's not until I am in the shower that I take inventory. Soap and hot water my salve. Leaning against the tiled wall, hair in my face hiding that rosey cheeked flush of orgasm. My hands roam, soaping the very places you have marked me...over my nipples bruised and crushed by your mouth and the twists of your fingers...over my hips where your hands gripped the bone underneath for leverage...to the small of my back rubbed raw from the floor underneath me...to the very center of your ravaging...my once tight cunt and ass now swollen and stretched from your relentess lust, tender to my touch. Touching these places, where you marked me as yours, makes me flush again as the memories of how I got them flash to me. A smile coming to my lips as the water does it's best to wash away my sins....