Getting into Poetry

Poetry was what my Jamaican friends call a big botty gurl. Big thick limbs, wide back side, strong but feminine hands. Her baby cute face (no R Kelly shit here please) was a distinct contrast to her womanly curves. We'd flirted some here and there on email, on IM and in person. All of a sudden our flirts grew from what ifs to whens. I love it when that happens. Poetry had the most innocent non assuming face. She was business and "don't you think you would ever disrespect me" sistah gurl real. So innocent looking that some of her more raunchy flirts ("You can't handle me, I'll break that back.") felt like they were written by an evil twin or a prank filled roommate.

She was young girl nervous as we sat on the bed in a nondescript motel watching TV. We knew what we were there for, but first time nerves call for first time build up. She wiped the sweat from her nervous brow and commented on the heat in the room.

"Maybe you have on too many clothes." I said.

Cheese alert! Someone call Kraft cuz their mac n cheese had been surpassed.

Soon Poetry was ass naked on the bed

(oh damn just realized we were laying on the comforter at first. Fuck!)

My mouth was sucking her nipples as my hands roamed her wide curves. I'm not always a first time oral giver, but in this case...

A moan left her mouth as my lips kissed her labia. I worked my warm tongue with slick circles and hot drumming beats against her clit. She tried to hold on, to resist, but soon she was pawing at my head and shaking through her first orgasm. 6.8 from the French judge, I needed more flair so I continued sucking her clit and licking with a soft butterfly flutter. She released with a moan and shakes...fucking German judge would've given me an 8. Then I introduced my fingers softly and easily to her lips as my tongue whipped around her clit.

"Uh uh. I don't like fingers." She hummed.

What the fuck? Do people walk into the kitchen and tell the master chef he's making that roux the wrong way?? Nervy ass!

"Relax...I got this." I say removing my mouth just long enough to finish the sentence then it was back to my dealings.

Once she was introduced to the tandem of my mouth and my fingers, she never wanted to say goodbye girl. The first cum seemed to take her by surprise. She jerked and heaved as she came and moaned a loud string of curses. The next was buoyant and praise the lawd loud. And then the next...and the next....

She needed a moment to recoup. I stood above her standing with a smile as if I were on the podium accepting my gold medal then conceded to her request to remove my clothing...

My Name is The Fury and there is more to cum...