A Slut in the Audience


Greetings Sexy Readers! Once again, I've been honored to post a hot, sexy, funny as hell story from a guest poster. We'll call her Smokey. And boy, where there's smoke....there's fiyah!

A Slut in the Audience
By Smokey

“Young people today have the advantage of investing their money early in retirement funds and other types of funds. Young people today can be millionaire by the time…”

Jesus this shit is boring.

It was the first week back to school and my first *cough* senior year at Historically Black University. One of the classes I had, forced us to go to these boring modules where some pompous jackass stands up there and tells us the same thing our teachers tell us. I was bored playing my favorite game, "how would this person fuck?" I looked at the guy on the stage and tried to sum him up. Young, white, investment banker from big firm in New York, wearing what is definitely a Tom Ford suit. I could tell by the air of arrogance that he was way into himself, probably more than the people around him. Sex with him would be quick and unsatisfying. I was bored again.

“I would like to introduce my colleague, Mr. Shane Chestnut.”

Not another fucking speaker shit. Don’t this fool-OOH DAMN! He fine as shit!

I looked up to see the finest chocolate brother to ever come out of a woman. He was tall and lean, but muscular. He had his dreads swept back into a ponytail. I looked around and started to see all the ladies in the room start to perk up. My front row seat let me get a chance to examine him up-close. He had clear smooth chocolate skin, nice pretty white teeth, and clear brown eyes. Then he did what I was hoping he wouldn’t do - he smiled. I heard myself make a noise and apparently it was a loud noise because he tripped on his words and looked at me and smiled. My friend next me said that I must have been deep in sex thought. I was praying that the sound I made was not a moan.

“I want to fuck him, Leese,” I whispered to her.

“Slut!”

“Cum guzzler!”

We both started to giggle as he looked over my way again and I smiled at him. He returned the smile and continued to talk about investing in mutual funds.

“I know where I want him to invest that dick!”

Leese nudged me and I had to stifle my laugh. I should have been paying attention so when the presentation was over, I could ask him questions. I could not hear a word he said. All I could do was examine him some more. I looked at his suit, Panty Dropping Cotton™. I knew I was done. I felt the area between my legs start to warm up and get tight. I started to shift in my seat to shake it off. I couldn’t. I looked at his hand as he talked with them. They were strong and big and NO RING!

“I’m fucking him.”

“You ain’t the only one thinking that honey. Shit if I wasn’t with Derrick right now, I would join you.” Leese had just gotten serious with a man she had a crush on our whole university career.

“I would like to thank all our presenters for coming out and informing all of our bright School of Business students!”

Finally over!

I quickly reached for my bag, pulled out my compact, touched up my lip gloss and checked my weave. I looked good. I adjusted my new Tahari suit and prepared my questions. There were already a bunch of girls surrounding him.

Ugh bitches!

I went over and casually talked to the first presenter, to look like I really wanted to know information and shit. I asked basic bullshit questions and of course he proves to be the pompous egotistical jerk-off I suspected. He looked me over with sex in his eyes and I gave him the “Muthafucka please” look. I half-heartedly listened to him ramble on about how much money he is making and how he is living the good life in New York. I looked over and saw that Mr. Chestnut was packing up to leave. I cut the convo short with Mr. Jerk-off and walked over to sexual chocolate.

I tapped Mr. Chestnut on his shoulder and introduced myself. He had a smirk on his face.

“What?” I asked innocently.

“I heard your comment about what you would like to invest in and what you wanted to do with me.”

I started to blush and play with my bangs. I was so embarrassed! I have always been told that I didn’t have a whispering voice. I guess he could tell I was embarrassed because he started to laugh.

“Don’t worry about it, Shorty.”

My pussy became hot. I was ready to fuck him right there.

“I’m sorry! I can be so vulgar sometimes.”

“So are you a slut?”

Damn he heard all of that. Wasn’t he talking? I must have been using my regular tone!

I licked my lips and thought about all the slutty things I wanted to do to him. I played out several scenarios of him forcing his dick down my throat and then turning me around and fucking me against the podium while grabbing my hair and grinding his dick deep into to me. I saw the image of me sprawled across the stage with him between my thighs, I’m grabbing his dreads and pushing his tongue deeper into my pussy.

“No, I’m a good girl. Scout’s honor!”

We laughed and had some small talk about his time in college and what not. I looked around and noticed the auditorium had cleared and I was ready to cut the bullshit.

“So you heard me, I want to fuck you. Do you want to fuck me?

“Wow bold are we?”

“I know that you’re going back to New York tonight and I like what I see. “

“You live on campus?”

“No. I live twenty minutes away.”

“Are you sure you want to do this,” he leaned into me and whispered. He grabbed my face and looked into my eyes and I looked into his, giving him his answer. He slowly let his hand glide down my body and then up my skirt. I moaned as soon as his fingers passed over my clit. I had just gotten my clit pierced and he was the first person to test it out. His fingers dove deep while his thumb played with my ring. I was grinding hard on his hand, filling his palm up with my sweet nectar. He took his other hand and grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me. I closed my eyes and let all the good feelings wash over me. My whole body started to get warm and I knew that I was about to cum. His fingers grew deeper and deeper and our kisses became harder like we were hungry for each other. Just as I was about to cum, I hear sounds, like someone is calling my name. I look up to see Leese standing behind Mr. Chestnut.

“Bitch what the fuck?! I have been waiting for your ass for 30 minutes. You ready to fucking go?! Oh and hello my name is Leese. I’m her roommate.” Mr. Chestnut was just as confused as I was. He then gathered himself and introduced himself. He extended the hand that had all my juice on it. “Didn’t you just have that shit all in her pussy?!”

We all started laughing and I invited him back to my place.

“Well my flight leaves in an hour and a half. I don’t think I would make it if I was to take you up on your offer.”

Leese and I gave each other the knowing look. “I forgot I have to go to the bookstore and get this book so I probably will be on campus for another 20 minutes.”

“Wait up, I’ll go with you! Gimme a sec, k?”

I turned to Mr. Chestnut and told him that as much as I wanted to fuck him, a little quickie in the auditorium wasn’t my style. He completely understood and we kissed one more time and exchanged numbers.

Right as I was walking out the door he said...

“When we get up next time, I’m going to invest my dick in the back of your throat and give you a payoff of a load to your face.”

I smiled coyly at him and knew that I would be making a visit to New York just to see if that investment would surely payoff.



I am The Fury and Smokey makes me want to talk to the students...