Quiet as Kept

Satin was stroking my dick with a fevered passion. If it weren't for the denim of my shorts I would've been able to watch the contrast of her high yellow fingers on my chocolate cock. Our tongues mashed together like a Whopper and she was definitely going to have me her way.

"Mmmph, mmph mmm mmmph"

"What?" I said breaking our kiss as I raised her shirt and started sucking on her hard nipples.

"I want this dick right now." She moaned in my ear as her hands slid up the leg of my shorts and grabbed at the head of my swollen manhood.

"Ummm...we have company." I whispered. And we did, her little pint sized lady was sleeping in her bedroom some 40 feet away nestled in her playskool sheets.

I'd known Satin was horny as hell when I'd arrived for the weekend, but wasn't sure if this was her weekend to have her daughter. Apparently it was and apparently the horny in Satin was winning the battle. The problem was Satin was a verifiable screamer when we had sex so all that "shh" shit wasn't going to fly.

"I'll be quiet." She moaned as my fingers slid between her thighs, up under her long sleeping tee and found her slick pussy lips. I massaged her clit with small circular strokes, teasing the parting of her lips then retreating again. The heat, as usual, within Satin was intense.

"How?" I said as I slowly used two fingers to fuck her hot slicked twat. What? It wasn't a tease. It was a test to see if she would start the sirens.

Her eyes closed and she rocked on my hand. Soon Satin's eyes clenched tightly and she was riding my fingers like a jockey at The Belmont. And they're off...wait, nope. She stood up and led me by my hand to the darkened kitchen. Technically this was the furthest, most isolated room in the house with the most walls and appliances to absorb noise.

Satin flipped her shirt over her ass, angled herself bent over and placed both hands on the counter top in the dark kitchen. She rose up and down on her tippy toes anxiously awaiting my arrival. A loud groan erupted from her lips as my cock slowly disappeared inside her. My head cocked toward her as I slowed to a halt.

You can't do that dummy!

She reached back, clutching my ass cheek with one French manicured hand and pleaded for me to continue. The heat of her emotion matched the warmth inside her as I reached deeper within her need and found a hungry woman. My hands guided her hips back against me and she flexed up and down on her tippy toes with each stroke. Her throat rumbled with the need to moan louder as I worked a sultry rhythm. She lost all control as her head flung back and forth with each deep stroke. I wasn't going to hold back now. It would be a tease not to give her the stroke she needed. My cock glistened with the oozy sweet of her juice in the flickering light from the living room TV.

A groan. A moan. A small yelp...and that was just me.

I pulled myself from her abruptly.

"Whu? whu? WHAT!!??" She squealed.

Oops did I stop close to THAT moment?

My bad like Urkel.

I grabbed her by the back of her shoulder and pulled her over to the dining table. Kicking out a chair, she knelt one leg on the seat and held the back as I aimed my dick at her lips and prodded myself right back in with a merciless fuck stroke.

"Oooh Yeah fuck!" She said with normal volume.

"Shh!"

"Ok!"

Reaching back I grabbed the dish towel and handed it to her. She placed it in her mouth as we continued our smooth gyrations. The towel only lasted a few strokes before she pulled it out, spitting loose bits of thread from her mouth. Not a flavorful taste I assume.

Holding myself deep inside her, I gyrated and swiveled my hips as my hands held hers. The Sirens began.

"OooohahhhOOOoh....mmmph..mmph" She clenched her lips as her cum oozed hot and slick across my shaft. Her hands collapsed to the seat of the chair as her body shook. I didn't stop my hips' gyration, I just worked her through the next shivering and final shudder of her orgasm then slowly removed my pasty smothered cock from inside of her.

Her mouth was cool against mine as she kissed me fully then walked with uneasy legs back into the living room. After tucking myself back into my shorts, I followed her back into the living room as she lay on the couch with her eyes closed, stomach heaving up and down with each breath. I squeezed in next to her resting her head on my lap as she drifted. My hand massaged her hair back from her face in slow motions.

"See...I can be quiet." She mumbled as she drifted off to sleep.

I sat watching boxing as she cooed and moaned herself to sleep.

"Yes you can baby, yes you can."

They call me The Fury..in both whispers and screams.