Dr. Tame and Mr Fury


Superman has Clark Kent, Spiderman has Peter Parker, The Hulk has Dr. Bruce (David if you liked the TV show) Banner and The Fury (that'd be me) has Tame. Who the fuck is Tame you ask? That's the bumbling, nice guy side of me. Tame is obviously a code name for my real name and the normal guy that walks the streets. You didn't really think I was Mister Dick 'em Down all the time did ya? Oh no!!

Tame has ruined as many chances at hot sex as The Fury as taken advantage of. Yes ladies and gentlemen I can be more "aww shucks" than "aww come here and get this dick" in real life. It's actually quite sad how I am supremely slow at picking up on hints. Generally, I don't like to assume, so if it appears like a woman is interested in me, I won't press. Actually, I will normally lay back and try to figure out if I'm really being hit on. By the time I've figured it all out, you guessed it, moment gone - chance missed.

Let's list a few of the moments that have slipped passed my unassuming pretty brown eyes.

No less than two women who have laid their heads in my lap to "sleep". One of which attempted to push the bag in my lap to the side to my refusal because I didn't want to be embarrassed by the stiff one that would've poked her eyeball deep into her skull.

Sleeping in my college twin bed with two women that were obviously interested in me..at the same time. Nothing happened.

Various lay and watch TV moments with a number of attractive women. Yes I know it's sweet. I also know now that 90% of those women wanted to meet The Fury. How do I know? After a couple of them met him ;-) they said "Why didn't we do this before?" Umm...because I'm a nice guy.

Extreme flirts, invites to sex parties turned down, invites from coworkers, interns and a former VP of a company I worked for.

Am I a lame for being so...decent or am I just a clueless man in a sea of propositions?

I am The Fury...or am I?