Almond's Joy

Her boots clicked against the pavement. I watched them with intent. The heels were high, at least four inches. They were patterned with color and shiny things. They gave way to her solid calves hidden by her jeans. Her jeans were tight, but tighter around her plump ass. Her shirt was see through, but her puffy breasts were hidden behind a black bra. Her long ponytail swung back and forth across her back as her broad smile broke bright white across her chocolate complexion. I'll call her Almond Joy and after quite a long time of flirting not only this night, but others and in other places, she was walking me back to her place.

"It's not too late to change your mind." I warned.

"I'm not going to change my mind." She swayed with the power of the liquor in her system.

"Nice boots."

"Thank you." She smiled, her eyes focused on mine for a brief second before they shied away.

"I think you may have to leave those on..." I growled.

"Oh really." She stopped, looked at them then continued to walk. It was obvious to some of the people that hung out with us that she wanted me, but I'm shy sometimes. I can be modest. I had gone away in the walk to her place.

The Fury had arrived.

The place was spacious. I surveyed the living room as she excused herself to the rest room. I walked to the large window in her living room, flipped the latch, opened the door and stepped out onto the balcony. The warm air caressed my face as I watched the lights of the city flicker like fireflies. The sound of cars and planes, the hollow air of empty space. I stepped back into the living room as she stepped from the bathroom. I could hear the clink of her loose belt buckle. She was ready to play.

"Lights on or off?" I asked.

"Up to you." She replied swaying like an animal on the prowl.

I flipped the lights off so I could admire the view from the window as I partook in the sweaty meal of lust. Without a pause, I pulled Almond to me by her small waist and kissed her wide mouth hard. My hands groped her ass, molded and squeezed her. We waltzed toward the small chair and ottoman dropping clothes as we moved. She sat down on the ottoman pulling her clothes off quickly. She pulled her boots off and tugged at her tight jeans.

"Make sure you put those back on." I pointed to the crumpled boots on the floor.
She smiled as if to say "you cocky motherfucker."

I moved closer to her. Her pert nipples calling me, her bare skin made me hornier by the second. My stiff dick pushed hard against my boxers as I approached her. As she zipped her boots back up, she looked up as I pulled my shirt over my head. Her hand slid into my boxers removed my throbbing manhood and put the head between her lips. She slowly worked her mouth into a rhythm and took me deeper into her mouth as if preparing herself for more. The hot slippery feel of her tongue brought groans from my throat. I watched her face as she worked me in her mouth with a horny hunger. I pulled myself from her mouth and looked down at her. She stood and walked out to the balcony.

Her ass jiggled slightly as she walked and stood against the banister looking out on the lights. Her high boots cocked her ass higher up. I prowled behind her wearing only a wifebeater and a condom. My hands parted her ass cheeks and felt the wet slit of her excitement down below. Without pretense of ease, I roughly shoved my dick deep inside her moist accommodating sex. She grunted with the first stroke, groaned with the third and by the fifth she was moaning loudly. My hands gripped her waist and watched her ass cheeks bounce against me as I fucked her from behind.

With every thrust, Almond Joy became increasingly more vocal. Her loud moans echoed on the surrounding buildings. I like a loud fuck and the echo was like surround sound. I stripped my wifebeater off and tossed it to the floor as I watched her hands grab the banister. My hands pulled her against me harder and I let go to watch in cruise control.

"What are you doing? Back that ass up. Give it to me!"

Almond Joy didn't lose a moment. She pushed back filling herself with my thick dick bouncing her ass cheeks against me with hard thrusts. Her screams echoed loudly as she came hard and continued to take more. I became acutely aware of neighbors and windows nearby even if it were late at night...and perhaps because it was so late and there were surely people being awakened by our fuckplay. I pulled out as she turned around. My mouth sucked at her hard nipples as her back leaned against the banister. She spread her legs wider to accommodate me. We decided to take it inside instead of risking someone going over the side in our excitement.

I led her to the chair and ottoman face first on all fours. She spread herself well on the chair arms, arching her ass up to greet me, the boot heels poked out toward me as I took her from behind again fucking and ass slapping. I grunted as she moaned through her next orgasm. Soon, she was standing above me as I sat on the ottoman. She lowered herself to take me again, but I needed to hear her moan a different way. I pulled her throbbing sex to my mouth as she straddled my face and rode herself into yet another wet gyrating orgasm before I pulled her up.

Tossing the table aside, I opened her couch bed, maneuvered chairs and furniture in preparation of using any and every square inch of space in her place. I'm not sure how, but I found myself laying on my back with Almond's mouth on my throbbing manhood again. She worked me well. My hands found the back of her head (something I don't normally do) and helped pump my dick deep into her mouth. She held my stomach and sucked me hard. She liked it. She was submitting to my dominance.

She liked the power of sucking me while still enjoying the power of my hand on her head. She was ravenous. I was overcome with horny. I wanted more. I slapped her ass as she sucked me, pulled her long ponytail and then pushed her to her back and sucked her clit. She was squealing in a higher pitch as she came again then begged me to stop. I didn't. I sucked her and she changed her mind and begged for more as she came again with the taste of her lust filling my mouth. Her limbs flailed as she pushed me from her clit and sat back, breathing heavily. Her chest heaved with every breath.

"Stroke that clit for me." I commanded as I stood and walked to the refrigerator saying all manner of dirty, filthy, nasty things as I retrieved a bottle of water, took a sip and sat it on the mantle. When I returned, her hips were gyrating against the bed, her hard brown nipples enticed my tongue to suck them. They bounced in my mouth, against my cold water cooled tongue.

I pulled her up from the bed and led her to the middle of the floor. Immediately she dropped to her knees and sucked on me again. Her head bobbed hungrily. I pulled away teasing her lips with the tip and backed away to the mantle.

"Come get it." I teased.

Almond wasn't one to be outdone and dramatically crawled toward me on all fours, like a hungry preying lioness. With passionate eyes, her tongue licked up my tight swollen orbs to my throbbing cock and shoved me into her mouth. Kneeling on all fours, her head rocked as she sucked me hard and gritty. I pulled myself from her slippery mouth, juicy copious amounts of saliva dripped from the head. She stayed on her knees looking up to me with a smirk. I held my manhood in my hand in front of her and slapped her across the face with it lightly. Her head barely moved. I slapped her other cheek harder pushing her face then again harder. My last slap was rough and pushed her head. She retaliated, grabbed me with her mouth and sucked me hard. I gripped the air, found the water bottle and sucked from it as she sucked me. She stood to her feet and jiggled her ass back to the bed, triumphantly .

I retrieved the gold wrappers from a nearby box, took a deep breath and laid back on the bed. She licked my now flaccid cock, taking it all in her mouth with full strokes.

"Oh you're showing off with it now, huh." I smirked. She shook her head taking it in her throat easily now that it was soft.

"Get over me." She commanded. I teased her at first but then relented as I straddled her chest and fucked her mouth with a precise rhythm. She was ravenous, hungry for more of everything. She sucked me hard and took as much as she could. My sail was at full mast now. Thicker, bigger, harder to swallow. I pushed her further gagging her, at first by mistake and then again and again as I saw how hot it made her. There was no deep throating me like this.

"Ok. "She laughed. "You made your point."

I took her from behind on her stomach. Her sweaty bubble ass elevated me high above her body. With every deep hard thrust, I fucked to the rhythm of her pants of "more" "harder" and "yes". She screamed for me not to stop as my sweaty muscles ached from acid build up, but I was a raging mad man. All of my mellow was gone. I was enraged. I fucked her hard and deep how she wanted. She involuntarily pulled herself away from the fullness of my cock.

"Stop. Running. From. My. Dick!" I grunted as I "chased" her all the way to the headboard of the couch and dove deep inside her. "Stop. Running. Stop. Running." I panted as she came. I pulled her on all fours and continued.

She needed a break. So I sat as she sipped from the water bottle. Then I spanked her round soft ass until my hand was hot and stinging. She squealed under the hard slaps and purred with the smooth caresses.

Almond Joy was up for everything I dished out. I pulled her backward and laid on my back. Without losing a step, she straddled me and fucked me hard on top. Then she turned with her back to me and rode me hard reverse cowgirl style . I pulled her hair hard like horse stirrups as she had her way with me. She was the cowgirl but I was the dominant animal beneath her being ridden. We were both beasts riding the other. Like a stallion riding a thoroughbred. My hands clashed with her ass cheeks. She came hardest riding me with my hands wrapped in her ponytail pulling her head back as I massaged her deep sweet spot.

Finally, Almond laid down and took a deep breath. Her hand stroked my chest.

"You ok?" She asked.

"Yeah." I smiled and then I heard her breathing change. She was sleeping now. The exercise, orgasms and liquor had finally taken their toll on her.

I put on my boxers and t-shirt and sipped the water as I watched her sleep nude except for the boots. Reaching down, I tugged...they weren't budging. I tried again with a slight bit more torque, but still trying not to wake her. Still nothing. Hmmm...I pivoted and shifted the heel, the top, the toe...nothing. She slept hard through it all as I damn near fell to the floor tugging at her ankle. It was a lost cause. I threw the sheet over her naked body. The boots poked out from under it.


****

"Hey...." Almond Joy smiled at me as the golden sunrise broke into the room through the sheer curtains. My eyes were blurry, tired. I was barely awake.

"Good morning. Sorry about the boots. I couldn't figure how to..." I started as she looked down and let out a loud laugh.

She reached down and unzipped them.

"Zipper! Damn! Missed that!" I said.

"It's OK." As she rose from her feet she stopped at my waist. Dipping her hand into my boxers, she unfurled my morning wood and slid it between her lips and began to suck slowly. Morning head is beyond heavenly and my moans were definitely a sign of enjoyment.

"Good morning." She said slyly knowing she had me hard and in her mouth. She tasted me a little more, stroked me with her hand then curled over to her side.

"You think you're getting away that easily?"

"It's time for me to get up."

I shrugged as I got up, took off my boxers and slid a condom on over my morning erection. She looked across the floor for her clothes.

"Where are my panties?"

"You shy now?" I said as I slid in next to her, stopping her as she attempted to rise. My tongue licked her side then poked at her nipples. My dick throbbed against the lips of her sex from behind.

She reached behind her, spreading her tight ass cheeks making space for me to make it inside of her. I slid the head of my lustfully erect manhood inside her to the sound of her sighs. We undulated slowly as I massaged deeper for her sweet spot. Her moans made notice to the fact that I had reached it.

"Mmmmhmmm you know what you wanted. You tryin to play hard to get."

"Mmmmm yeah gimme that dick, Fury."

"Come take it." I said pulling her on top of me.

Her breasts bounced as she gyrated and worked her hips. She was hungry to break the fast and I fed her with deep strokes. She began to moan and thrust harder.

"Oooh yeah you want it. You want it. Get it. Get it. Cum on my dick. Cum on my dick, Joy." I grunted. She obliged with a low moan that grew into a loud orgasm. Her lips smirked as my hands gripped her hips and continued the rhythm. "You're not done yet."

"I'm not?" She panted then turned and began riding me with her back to me again.

The sight of my throbbing dick disappearing between her plump ass cheeks and swollen kitty fed my own lust. I took the firm globes of her ass in my hands as she rode me. She pumped hard and squealed. She moaned as she ground my dick against her deep sweet spot. Without warning she sped up and came again. Her head bobbed as she came down from the mountaintop.

"I'm done, Fury." She sighed.

"Oh you're done, huh. Ok..." I said as I continued to pound and grind inside her. "Ok you're all done then." My gyrations continued. She threw her head back as I grabbed her ponytail again. "You're totally done, huh.." Her hips swiveled harder against me. She began to pant harder. She began to moan as she bounced her ass hard against my pelvis. "I don't think you're done, but if you're done, don't cum on my dick..." I commanded. She shook her head, but rode harder. I dug deeper, ground more.

"OK.." She managed a slight squeal.

"Don't cum on my dick. Don't cum on my dick....don't do it." I moaned as she gyrated harder against me. "Don't you dare cum hard on my dick..."

"No." She moaned and began to grind harder and faster, her breasts bounced as she swirled a deep massage inside of herself.

"Don't...you...do it!" I grunted as she began to moan louder and louder. "Are you doing it? Are you cumming...on my fucking...dick? Don't cum on my dick. Don't you cum. You BETTER not cum!" I spat as she screamed louder. Her body shook as she exploded. Her sex squeezed tightly against me in spasms. Her hands grabbed at my legs. She relaxed slowly as I eased my stiff manhood from her and she leaned herself against the bed.

"Thought you had to get up..."

"I did..GET..UP!" She laughed blushing slightly.

They call me The Fury, do you have some boots you want to show me...?