The Holidays are Here!


Hola Readers! How was the long weekend for you? Did you venture into the madness that is Black Friday? Did you overindulge yourself on turkey and other edible delights? Did you veg out on the couch and watch too much TV? Hope you did all of the above. ;^)

Today is a quick post to alert you of the upcoming Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Said show will be airing this Wednesday, Dec. 3rd at 10 PM on CBS. In past years, my recorder has mysteriously plotted against me seeing this show. I think I tried several years and it would never get recorded. Finally two years ago, I got it right (or the machine felt sorry for me) and I was able to record it. I'll be attempting to repeat the act this year as well (keep your fingers crossed). I think the show is shot in HD so it really looks spectacular. Anyway, I guess for lingerie freaks like me, this has become like the Charlie Brown specials growing up; a marker letting you know the holidays are here!