Touch Screen

I was sitting in the dark feeling the urge to be bad welling inside me like lava surging beneath the quiet hills of the volcano. There are times when I just get these things in my head and without warning I begin to act on them absent-mindedly. My right hand ventured over to Poetry's thick leg and massaged it softly, but I wasn't satisfied. The caress continued to the warm area between her legs and paused. I like warmth. My fingers began to massage at the seam of her pants admiring the stitches and craftsmanship. Her eyes peered over to me dreamily, her eyebrow cocked.

"Here you go starting..." They said.

My fingers moved like spiders' legs up and down on her warmth. They pushed harder against the material towards the warmth and found the plump mound hidden beneath. There was a crevice splitting that mound, I pressed the seam against the crevice just at the top of it and swirled my fingers in circles. Poetry shook her hips as she sat and took a heaving breath. Not to be denied, my fingers climbed upward to her waistband and unbuttoned one button then down went her zipper. One side ways glance and Poetry knew I was about my business. She slouched to give my hands easier access to their destination. Her shoulders hunched, her head rubbed the back of her seat.

My fingers climbed and separated the waistband of her undies from her skin emitting a warm torrent of humidity and the scent of her passion.

I flashed her a glance. She rubbed her forehead and face hiding her embarrassment. No need to be embarrassed darling.

My hand slid inside her underwear over her manicured landing strip and down to the hangar. The slick slide of her desire met my finger tips and I stroked her easy there. The warm stubbiness of my fingers slid across her engorged excited lips and parted them easily.

She slid deeper downward in her seat asking for more access.

I eased my fingers inside of her and was greeted with warm, sticky hellos. Her heavy chest heaved as she tried to force her eyes back open. I felt myself growing below. She must've sensed it; her hand reached out and grabbed a thick handful of cock. I brushed her hand away with my other hand and forced her to focus on my fingers that were now sliding a smooth circular path on her swollen clit.

Her body shifted as I stroked her button and rang up a deep sigh from her plump lips. She bit her bottom lip as my fingers sped up. I dipped lower for more of her slick sticky excitement to moisten my clit stroke. Her chest heaved up and down as I flicked across her button with ease.

I appreciate wet privates on my fingers. It feels like a sweet tight hug. Poetry was hugging with all her might. I dipped lower to feel how tight she was. Her swollen sex flexed against my fingers as she gave slow thrusts toward my fingers. She wanted more. I wanted more.

My fingers strummed easy against her clit only encumbered by the fabric of her panties. She motioned to move them lower, but I stopped her and kept strumming her wet sex in the confined space. Her mouth opened wide as she expelled a sigh. I wanted more of her pleasure. She lit the wick of my desire with her quiet pants. Her hands stole pulls against her nipples as they perked against her blouse begging for a warm kiss.

My fingers stroked against her puckering lips which kissed my fingers and left more sticky proof of her needs. The scent of her lust wafted up to my nostrils in the humidity that escaped from between her legs as my hand jumped and weaved below her waistband. I fingered her sticky little smile then touched her button with more circles. Her groans and moans of pleasure slid from her throat. A throat that new the taste and texture of the swollen member in my pants.

Poetry sucked in some air and held tight. Her hands covered her face as her bottom lip began to quiver. I needed to feel the flex, the wet, the plump explosion. Her eyes closed tightly as I stared out ahead of me as if I didn't notice. Below, my fingers pinned her throbbing clit into a juicy area between my fingers and mercilessly vibrated round and round.

back and forth

round and round

up and down

round and round

back and forth

up and down

round and round

Poetry's hand grabbed the chest of my shirt and shook seizure-like. Her other hand covered her mouth then gripped the side of her chair then back to her mouth.

My fingers worked her clit faster still as I felt her body shiver next to me. God bless her soul, she tried her best not to tear my shirt off as the orgasm exploded through her body. She gyrated and smashed her nether regions against my hand as her head slowly bobbed up and down. Her bottom lip sucked into her mouth between her teeth. It was a hearty cum, one that neither of us had expected to cause such quakes.

Curious, I slid my fingers lower and surveyed her pulsating lips and flood of spent lust that filled her panties and greeted my hand with thankful hellos. She shook her head at me then shifted to ease her body weight off of the mess she had made.

With my other hand, I shoved a handful of popcorn kernals into my mouth. I looked out into the packed movie theater crowd as everyone watched the screen.

"This is pretty good." I said to the stranger next to me. He nodded only stealing a quick glance at me as he watched the film. I wondered how many other women were in need of a good orgasm and how many others were trying to silently get there's in the capacity crowd.

They call me The Fury, I'm an attentive moviegoer.