A Look Over the Shoulder

At the beginning of 2008, I made a list of resolutions for the blog. We all know how resolutions go...let's see how we did in completing the tasks ahead of us. Here's one last look over the shoulder, I like that look. The look she gives right before I slide into a new year ;-)

1. Get invited to a sex party: Hmmm Technically this happened. I couldn't go and the person that told me about it ( a reader and God Bless her) knew I wasn't going, but she asked if I would go. And it was in another state, but this counts... GRADE: C-

2. Post more: I did this. Easily I did this. I even wrote a bunch of stuff I never thought I'd talk about in public even if it's anonymous. I still need improvement. GRADE: B+

3. Introduce some new (old) characters: Misty, Kizzy, Poetry, Almond Joy, Sol, Lotus, Ayo. I was on a roll this year! Both the real and fantasy, I damn near gave up the entire slut bag of a life, I've lived...oh did I say almost..HA! I'm lying...but I did bring some new (old) stuff out for the readers....and I have more!! Just wait until you find out the connections.... GRADE: A (brushing the shoulders off)

4. Make Phoenix post: She posted once and it was hot. I think I once threatened to choke her with my dick if she didn't post...maybe that's why she didn't post..she's such a freak. Maybe next year? GRADE: F

5. Bring in some guests: First there was "Siren" then "Smokey" both wrote incredibly hot guest posts that garnered lots of comments. I want more from both of them this year...and all you other guest posters waiting in the wings. It was less than my once a month idea, but shit they were hot. GRADE: B

6. Shake the writing up: I tried...not sure if I succeeded, but I did get some offline comments and emails about the writing. GRADE: YOU TELL ME..

7. HNT: Ehhh, things got complicated. This moved even further from being possible. GRADE: N/A

8. Design Change: For bad or good this place looks the exact same. Should I change? What would you like to see if anything? GRADE: F

9. Get more lurkers to comment in private or public: A small amount of private emails slid into my box, two very intriguing in person compliments from those new to the circle of trust and a couple of lurkers poked their heads in to say hello officially. See I told you I wouldn't bite:-) GRADE: B-

And HOLY SHIT! This year we received 223,000+ page views with 133,000 first timers (lurkers) to The Dirty Details. You can do that math, but obviously that's much better than the fucking economy growth. That sounds like quite a nice way to end the year.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. I AM HERE BECAUSE YOU READ AND I'LL CONTINUE TO WRITE AS LONG AS YOU WANT TO READ...

So, have a wonderfully sexy New Year. I'll be back with lots more next year. Oh there's still plenty to confess and lots more lurkers to conjure out of the dark spots of the confessional. How shall I begin the new year? What would you like to hear about? Who would you like to hear about? What would you like to see?