Hot DVD!

Hey Y'all! How are you doing? I rented another movie the other day, this one starring the very pretty Diane Lane (pictured above). The movie is titled "Unfaithful", so right off the bat you get a pretty good idea of what might be going on in the movie. The movie did a fairly good job of showing a person overcome with passion. Where the passion becomes a drug and you can't live without it, no matter the cost. The weather around here has been downright frigid, but watching some of the sex scenes in this movie made me feel all steamy! I want to say more, but I wouldn't want to ruin the movie for you. I will say that I enjoyed watching this one, and I can recommend it. It's not cheap like a Micky Rourke film or something, the acting here is very good and the love making although extremely passionate is tastefully portrayed. Give it a rent when you get the chance.